NCAAF 11/8 Louisville @ W.Virginia

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
32-25 YTD (56%)
31-24 ATS

0-1 Totals
1-0 ML

Big revenge game for West Virginia. I know, you are saying.."17 points?..Laying 17 points?" Yep. Im laying the wood tonight. As a matter of fact, my numbers show WV winning by 27 :new_shocked: Lets see how loud WV can make it in THEIR stadium!!!

Final Score West Virginia 37..Louisville 10

West Virginia - 17

Louisville only 10 points? RIGHT. We may lose, but if you think we only score 10, you are kidding yourself.

Rutgers has a shit QB too, so to compare our offense to Rutgers is as stupid as suggesting we will only score 10 points.

West Virginia is the better team by far, but suggesting we will only score 10 points is a slap in the face, and just plain wrong.

Rutgers has a shit QB too, so to compare our offense to Rutgers is as stupid as suggesting we will only score 10 points.

West Virginia is the better team by far, but suggesting we will only score 10 points is a slap in the face, and just plain wrong.

Please dont call me stupid. I think I've been around these sports a little longer than you. If I'm wrong then Im wrong but stupid I'm not. Im not trying to slap anybody in the face I'm just calling it as I see it. And may I remind you that we will not bash anyone here at CTG. We can agree to dissagree. Lets leave it at that :shake:

Louisville hasn't scored more than 23 pts in any of their last 3 games; why would it be unreasonable to suggest they only get 10 tonite in 40 degree weather.

Homers...please go home and post on some homer msg board instead of posting your nonesense in a gambling forum where people are actually trying to make cash.

I don't know if WVA will cover tonite or not either, but calling for Louisville, who has absolutely no semblance of a running game, to get 10 points is not unreasonable at all.

Christ...they only got 24 vs Pitt at the Pizza Palace.

isnt it agreed by this forum the cardinal def is way below par this year? in years past the cardinal off would get them the win (like last years game) and this year they have not been able to do so. in a way mr mwwebb81, the rutgers team as a whole kept them in games just as this year the cardinal team is taking them out of the game. i have not been a fan of the wvu def in the past, however, this year has been a better showing. i will not be surpirsed if the cardinals do not score more than 10 tonight. brohm looks like he has all the weight on his shoulders and he is trying to do more than he should and not letting his teammates provide the support he has been used to. just an opinion and i know everyone has one....

this Cardinal offense reminds me alot of the Bengals offense this year...everyone thinks they are still a good offense, but they are not...

As for Ville, the vertical passing game AND run game is below par...it's all screens and crossing routes in this system in the games that I've seen...

Conditions favor a running attack tonight...

WVU is the only side to have IMO.

Both WR's DOuglass and Urrutia are healthy and that makes a big difference imo. WVU's weakness is still the secondary, USF proved that.

Comparing the Rutgers passing game to Louisville's passing attack is like comparing a Battle Cruiser to a Patrol Boat. Teel is no Brohm.

And I agree there. What I'm thinking in this game is that it IS a big revenge game. This time at WV and with a MUCH improved defense. The weather will also play a part in this IMO which is why I also think the final total falls under.

Please dont call me stupid. I think I've been around these sports a little longer than you. If I'm wrong then Im wrong but stupid I'm not. Im not trying to slap anybody in the face I'm just calling it as I see it. And may I remind you that we will not bash anyone here at CTG. We can agree to dissagree. Lets leave it at that :shake:

Shark,

Not calling you stupid my friend, just suggesting that it was a stupid comment. There is certainly a difference between saying someone is making a stupid comment, and saying that a person is stupid. My wife makes stupid comments all the time, yet she makes twice as much money as I do, and scored a 1520 on her SAT, which hardly makes her anywhere close to being stupid. Wasnt taking shots at you, just the opinion you have on this game. Believe me, I am the last person who likes to make this shit personal, but I do speak my mind, and if I think your opinion is way off, I will make sure to say so.

Good Luck to you tonight, and once again, sorry if you thought I was calling you stupid, as that was not my intent.

WEBB

spanishshark, I'm not sure I will play the side, but liking your prediction on the under... Thinking of playing the 1H U32... Weather suggests that WVU may start with a solid ground attack... What you think?

spanishshark, I'm not sure I will play the side, but liking your prediction on the under... Thinking of playing the 1H U32... Weather suggests that WVU may start with a solid ground attack... What you think?

I think WV's defense holds L'Ville's score down. WV will score more often because Ville's defense will have a problem reacting to the pass play if the field in fact is wet tonight but I still think the total stays Under. Advantage goes to WV.

what it do shark?

i lean the other way but too many questions in my capping so im laying off this one.

gl tonight bro.

Well, it looked promising all the way through to the end of the 3rd and then :hang: :crap_on_face:

Congratulations L'Ville backers :smiley_abcs:

Louisville hasn't scored more than 23 pts in any of their last 3 games; why would it be unreasonable to suggest they only get 10 tonite in 40 degree weather.

Homers...please go home and post on some homer msg board instead of posting your nonesense in a gambling forum where people are actually trying to make cash.

I don't know if WVA will cover tonite or not either, but calling for Louisville, who has absolutely no semblance of a running game, to get 10 points is not unreasonable at all.

Christ...they only got 24 vs Pitt at the Pizza Palace.

Maybe you shouldnt be the one who gets to decided who gets to post what, and where they get to post it.

Sure seems to me that this "Homer" got the game a hell of a lot closer than you did, and just for the record, I bet against Louisville when I feel they are the wrong side. If you paid attention to anything instead of just running your mouth off, you would have noticed that I bet on Pitt in that game, and was correct, just like I was correct to be on Louisville in this one.

Sure, I am not going to right every time, but when it comes to Louisville games, I am right a hell of a lot more than I am wrong.

Fact is, this is a rivalry game, and Louisville's WR's are all healthy for the first time in SEVERAL weeks. Thats why this game was close.

If Brohm had not made a few horrible mistakes and there was not some really shitty play calling on that last drive, Louisville would have won this game outright.

So, until you can predict these Louisville games a little closer than I do, I suggest you keep your thoughts of "Homerism" and "Where I need to be posting my thoughts" to yourself.

And just for the record, I am 8-3 on the year (sides and totals) on wagers made on Louisville games. For a "Homer" I will certainly take that 11 times out of 10.

Yes, I was wrong and you were right, but for the record too, Louisville didnt do squat till the last quarter. That was given to you by WV...period. L'Ville had just 14 points going into the 4th....hmmmm :shake:

Yes, I was wrong and you were right, but for the record too, Louisville didnt do squat till the last quarter. That was given to you by WV...period. L'Ville had just 14 points going into the 4th....hmmmm :shake:

That response wasnt directed towards you Shark, it was directed at the comments that horses made towards me.

Im not one to rub something in someones face unless they are a complete ass about it, which you were not.

But also, it doesnt matter when the points are scored, just that they are scored. 1st Quarter, 4th Quarter, doesnt matter. Louisville usually plays better in the 2nd half, mostly due to Kragthorpe being a pretty decent in game manager (Horrible pre-game planner, and horrible with controlling the play calling)

I dont think WV has a terrible defense, I just dont think they had faced an offense as good as Louisville's, now that is is FINALLY healthy again.

Too many people got down on Louisville because their offense has struggled while Urrutia and Douglas were out injured, and playing hurt. Now that they are both close to 100%, you should see the high scores returning.

WV will be just fine.

Back