NCAA Week One

Will he break it by the beginning of the conference schedule would be better line..

YSU, Akron, Wash, Kent...

that's avg 156 a game...

Very realistic.

So if Wells breaks it 5 games into th year will we get paid on this at that point or will the funds be held till end of the year? These lines are jokes.

seriously, the guy who made that Chris Wells O/U needs to get promoted and become Executive Manager of Props and put them out for every thing he can think of

I wonder if they will bring them back with different odds... It is my guess that someone just lost their job @ bodog lol

I wonder if they will bring them back with different odds... It is my guess that someone just lost their job @ bodog lol
Yeah I picture something similar to Ari firing the mail boy in that Entourage episode only this time it was an intern trying to give money to the savvy bettors and he probably no longer works there. Good to see you around again Pokey, how's everything been going?

Its been great man, looking forward to a successful first real season of Cappin'. Just in case you haven't seen my plays here is what I have so Far: Unit = $10... Goal: +100 U over the next 5 months

Chris Wells over 625' yards (10 Units)
FSU -2.5 (2 Units)
Virginia -4 (2 Units)
LSU -16.5 (1 Unit)
UL Monroe/ Tulsa Under 50 (1 Unit)

LMAO. Bodog took down all the props already. The Finley props are just as juicy as the Wells props and it was posted on the Longhorn board. I know a ton of people hit both of those.

Someone just lost their job at Bodog today.

Horn I like the OSU pick, really do. Think they can have a lot of success on offense vs. a young and inexperienced front 7 for UGA.

Pags - Any particular reasons you are laying chalk in this game?

Chris Wells OVER 625.5 Rushing Yards (1 UNIT)
Chris Wells OVER 7 TDs (1 UNIT)

The guy rushed for 576 yards last year avg 5.5 ypc backing up Antonio Pittman. He’ll be running behind arguably one of the best OLs in the country. The only real threat for yards is Maurice Wells who almost transferred and is more of a third down back.

With Pittman moving on Wells shows why he was the #1 RB recruit in the nation 2 years ago. Pittman was the #1 RB last year for the Buckeyes and takes with him to the NFL his 1233 yards. Wonder who is going to make up for all that lost yardage?

Wells scored 7 TDs last year including 6 Tds in his last 6 regular season games when he started taking on a bigger role in the offense. Pittman like above takes his 14 rushing TDs last year to the NFL.

Buckeye boys am I missing something here?

:36_11_6:

That may be the lock of the year. OMG on this bet. Good thing they have limits. I would say he rushed for a good 1300-1400 yards.

Wow

horn,

hope you don't mind me answering green's question in your thread...my apologies...I watched both teams a lot last year...defensive issues on OSU's side I think will ultimately cost them the spread in this game, plus I like Bobo calling the plays for UGA, much more aggressive than Richt was the last couple of years...really like UGA's secondary too, don't like OSU's d line at all...

Back to old clock rules this year guys. Favorites will be great plays early.

Like a lot of the plays in here myself.

GLTA this season.

Like Cal to get revenge, TT, maybe Texas, and Mizzou. Mizzou is lock. They will have a top notch machine like offense this year. Illinios coming off a 2-10 season. Tigers should win by at least two TDs and might win really big. A 52-7 score would not be all that unlikely. Only laynig 5.5?? Money in the bank.

Have the injuries to Sweed, Pittman, and Shipley changed your mind?
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Are those of you who were strongly on Texas changed your mind about laying the 39(current line in vegas) on the horns? That is alot of firepower potentially out of the game if none of these guys can go, or if they are not healthy enough to contribute as they normally would. I just got back from Vegas and I didnt pull the trigger on this game because of the injuries this week. I need your insight!
<!-- / message -->

Have the injuries to Sweed, Pittman, and Shipley changed your mind?
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Are those of you who were strongly on Texas changed your mind about laying the 39(current line in vegas) on the horns? That is alot of firepower potentially out of the game if none of these guys can go, or if they are not healthy enough to contribute as they normally would. I just got back from Vegas and I didnt pull the trigger on this game because of the injuries this week. I need your insight!
<!-- / message -->

No. Those guys were only going to play a half anyway. The deepest position at Texas is WR. Cosby will be the go to target and Nate Jones who is listed at #5 on the depth chart has actually been the 3rd best WR in practices so far.

Plus Texas has 3 stud true freshman WRs that Mack wants to give alot of reps to this year so they are ready when all the guys move on. Williams, Kirkendol, and Collins are the three studs and you'll se alot of them in this game.

Florida St. -3 @ Clemson (5 UNITS)

Jumping on board this game with everyone else so no need to go into detail on why I like the play also.

FSU had the best off-season of any college team in the country. Hiring Jimbo Fisher FINALLY gives them a proven OC that knows what the hell he's doing. Jim Trickett who was at WVU now coaches the OL which should improve a running game that has finished in the 100s the last two years.

Also bringing in some new blood in Lawrence Dawsey and Dexter Carter to coach the RBs and WRs can only help Bobby Bowden communicate better with the kids now that he turns 105 this year.

Clemson returns the dynamic rushing attack but lost a ton on the OL and is breaking in a very green QB Cullen Harper.

Like the rest of this board I'll take the -3.

Horn...I just hit that..

the 100 max bet is Yag as shit but that's the worst line i've ever seen...

The must play week 1 is Yag too...

Let's hope his small stinger is fine for YSU game...insiders say he's 100%..

That line is TERRIBLE..

Great find..

I agree but not as Yag as GAM/daniel over at covers.

No. Those guys were only going to play a half anyway. The deepest position at Texas is WR. Cosby will be the go to target and Nate Jones who is listed at #5 on the depth chart has actually been the 3rd best WR in practices so far.

Plus Texas has 3 stud true freshman WRs that Mack wants to give alot of reps to this year so they are ready when all the guys move on. Williams, Kirkendol, and Collins are the three studs and you'll se alot of them in this game.

Throw in Tyrell Gatewood at WR now as Mack has moved him from Safety to WR.

Mack is being quiet about the injuries but I think that Sweed will play some week 1. Shipley and Pittman I'm not so sure about.

The Wells prop is now at 1100(-130). Looks like you got a steal. Whatta think of McFadden under 1750 yds. He will be going up against some tough SEC defenses.

haha..too funny...we actually did get someone fired I'd say..

Chris Wells (Ohio State) - Total Rushing Yards

(2007 Regular Season Stats Only) Must play the first regular season game. Bowl and Conference Championship games not count towards wager. No Parlays. Max $100
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD rowSpan=2><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>1100
</TD><TD>(-130)o
(-110)u

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Chris Wells (Ohio State) - Total Rushing Touchdowns

(2007 Regular Season Stats Only) Must play the first regular season game. Bowl and Conference Championship games not count towards wager. No Parlays. Max $100
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD rowSpan=2><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>12½
</TD><TD>(-125)o
(-115)u

Allen Patrick UNDER 950 Rushing Yards (1 UNIT)

Tim Tebow OVER 9.5 Rushing TDs (1 UNIT)

Quan Cosby UNDER 780 Receiving Yards (1 UNIT)

Malcolm Kelley UNDER 900 Receiving Yards (1 UNIT)

interesting on tebow..that one should be fun...

Thoughts on Quan Coz?

BTW...what a steal you guys got on beanie wells

interesting on tebow..that one should be fun...

Thoughts on Quan Coz?

BTW...what a steal you guys got on beanie wells

Texas spreads the ball around too much for Quan to top that yardage. Sweed is porbably going to be a first round pick and he didn't even hit that mark last year.

Even with the injuries Texas will plug in more quality WRs.

Horn, does it concern u that the mizz line has moved down to -4?

No. Everyone is buying into the ROn Zook has had excellent recruiting classes recently. Zook still needs to show me he can do something with that talent on the field.

Mizzu is better at damn near every position especially QB.

TEXAS -21.5 1H (-115) (8 UNITS)

This game will probably end up being my biggest game of the year. Mack stated today that Colt will play the entire first half. Sweed is probably going to play as well. This is more then a tuneup because Texas needs to get ready for TCU the following week.

Me and RJ are just waiting for it to go to 22 and down to 110...

Was debating on how big a play to make it. 35-3 sounds about right at half

rj, The weathermen here in Texas are as bad as the guy that does weather for Ron Burgundy's San Deigo news.

It was raining pretty bad here in Houston today.

Well, I'm keeping an eye on it. Looks like the forecast is getting better (less likely to be messy).

Utah @ Oregon St. –6.5 (3 UNITS)

Wanted some more Thursday action and not sure how I missed this line.

OSU won 8 of its last 9 ball games and return 17 starters from that team. WTF is up with this line? I know Stroughter is MIA and they are breaking in a new QB but this line is off still with the returning talent.

The new QB will be fine behind the best OL in the PAC 10 (4 of them made last season’s all conference honors) and Bernard’s back-to-back 1300 yard seasons with 25 TDs.

OSU will be going at a Utah defense that returns only one starter on the DL and a secondary that finished 80th in pass defense. Utah gave up more then 30 points five times last year all losses.

While I think Utah will do damage in conference play due to an offense that returns practically everyone they will be overmatched here just like they were in another PAC 10 opponent last year UCLA who beat them 31-10.

The mystique of this team is starting to wear off now that Urban Meyer is gone. Utah has lost 10 games in two years since his departure.

I’ll take OSU at home only needing a TD to cover.

Navy –21 @ Temple (3 UNITS)

Navy trounced Temple 42-6 last year at home. This time they travel to Temple but will it really be much of a homefield advantage?

Plus the U.S Naval Academy is only two hours away so I expect many cadets to make the trip north to support them. This is a good squad that should’ve beaten BC in last years bowl game. The last 4 years Navy has gone 35-10.

This match-up is very simple. Navy has had the best rushing attack in the nation under Paul Johnson the last 5 years while Temple has had one of the worst rush defenses in the country. That is a recipe for disaster and with Navy returning 7 on offense they will be running all day long on Temple.

The Owls were dead last in the nation in run defense, second-to-last in scoring defense, third-to-last in total defense, dead last in punt returns, 116th in scoring offense, and dead last in total offense. Need I go on?

Regardless of the losses on defense for Navy they will roll over Temple here yet again.

This completes my card in what is hopefully another great week one for me. Props will be played the day of the game when they first come out.

THU

LSU –16 (4 UNITS) W
Oregon St. –6.5 (3 UNITS) W

FRI

Syracuse +3.5 (2 UNITS)
Navy –21 (3 UNITS)

SAT

VT -27 (4 UNITS)
Texas 1H –21.5 (8 UNITS)
Texas –37 (8 UNITS)
Baylor +21 (3 UNITS)
Cal –4.5 (4 UNITS)
Mizzu –5.5 (3 UNITS)
Okie St. +7 (3 UNITS)

MON

FSU –3 (5 UNITS)
Texas Tech –9 (5 UNITS)

GL fellas!!!

:cheers:

Last edited:
SHSU Horn, I'm with you on

Texas, Cal, Texas Tech and Florida State and don't have the other side in any of your games.

I guess that could be good or bad (HA!).

Good luck from a fellow Texan,
Paul

tOSU depth chart for the YSU game:

LT: Boone, Kerr
LG: Rehring and Browning, Dye
C: Cordle, Moses
RG: Person, Smith
RT: Barton, Browning
QB: Boeckman, Schoenhoft
TE: Nicol and Ballard, Smith
FL: Robiskie, Washington
TB: Chris or Maurice Wells, Saine
FB: Johnson or Robinson, Whaley
SL: Hartline, Sanzenbacher

DE: Wilson, Rose, Heyward
DT: Worthington, Abdallah
DT: Denlinger or Larimore, Gray
DE: Gholston, Barrow, Rose
WLB: Freeman, Homan
MLB: Laurinaitis, Spitler
SLB: Grant, Moeller, Gibson
BC: Jenkins, Clifford
FC: Washington, Chekwa
SS: Coleman, O'Neal
FS: Russell, Gant

PR: Robiskie, Hartline
KR: Mo Wells, Russell

Anyone who is listed as "or" is apparently still up in the air.

Beanie has the dreaded "or" listed beside his name..he's got a tender ankle and I'm not sure he's going to go Sat...

As a Buckeye fan, I'd just as well not see him go if he's hurt...as for that bodog bet, that's another story.....

No..the bets void if he doesn't go...at least that's what mine said..

Said "must start week one"..

A protection against the under I'd assume.

Agree with you that navy will score and run at will but i think temple scores here with returning talent and navy returning only 4 on defense in the first game of the year. run run run run also equals tick tock tick tock. temple is my favorite play week 1.

love your mizz and fsu bets and kind of liked the oregon state bet before laying off. lets kick some book ass, horn, football is here !

oklahoma state?

don't know how they got in there, shuhorn."secret:
just kidding, of course.
impressive list, and I think you've convinced me to add the other O State to my slate.
GL this year.

Back