***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

I'm wondering if the AFC North isn't just a mediocre division. The Bengals are 3-0 but with 2 wins in the division and 1 at home against a so-so Atlanta that is brutal on the road. The Ravens are 3-2 with 2 wins in the division and 1 at home against a banged up Carolina with Steve Smith fired up to play. The Steelers are 3-2 with 1 division wins, one below average effort against Jacksonville and 1 good win at a banged up Carolina. Cleveland has wins at home against a struggling Saints team and a stunning comeback against a below average Tennessee.

I saw belicheck on NFL 30 for 30 and he actually is pretty cool dude, it is hilarious how he doesn't give an F what people think. If you haven't seen it I recommend it as it will change your perspective of him.

I saw belicheck on NFL 30 for 30 and he actually is pretty cool dude, it is hilarious how he doesn't give an F what people think. If you haven't seen it I recommend it as it will change your perspective of him.

It was good, but him being a dick to the media will come back to bite him when he writes a book or is looking for a job after work.

Back