***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

If Game of Thrones is a 10, and Ray Donovan is a 1, where's Good Wife scale out? Few strikes against it going in, can't swear, fuck on camera, or chop off heads.

If Game of Thrones is a 10, and Ray Donovan is a 1, where's Good Wife scale out? Few strikes against it going in, can't swear, fuck on camera, or chop off heads.

its not my favorite show but my gf liked it and caught up on netflix over the summer, its easily best network show

Ok obviously I'm a square for thinking this but if you have money on the Pats tonight I have a question. Have you watched any football this season?

This line has me mindfucked. The Bengals are twice the team the pats are. Is this one of those situations where the NFL reminds gamblers why they can't win?

That is the only reason I'm playing ne.
Everything I have thought has been the exact opposite. I really feel cin is by far the superior team.
But I'm sure if I went w/ cin ne blows the doors off them.

Cin just seems like easy $ tonight. so go w/ NE. At least for the 1st h. That is the ONLY reason I'm playing NE.
Darth Hoody will be using the Force tonight

PROV1 good luck tonight, I took the sucker play and went with Cincy -2.5 although Lewis is 4-7 after the bye week. I rolled with Kc last week due to the obvious easy play for NE, now I am on the exact opposite this week... Makes no sense I just really hope NE is as bad as I expect.

I was at the USC game last night. I left about two mins before the Hail Mary pass, I heard the whole stadium go silent I knew something happened LOL.

Back