***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

are you proposing tonight?

Nah. I lost her ring and wedding funds last few months. Only thing she's getting for her bday tomorrow is heart break and disappointment. Going to some crappy James Beard finalist place tonight that will set me back a few hundred though.

Nah. I lost her ring and wedding funds last few months. Only thing she's getting for her bday tomorrow is heart break and disappointment. Going to some crappy James Beard finalist place tonight that will set me back a few hundred though.

wtf? you should step up, son

Pretty freaking funny! Good stuff!!

My wife's out of town tonight - taking our daughter Katherine to my inlaws' place in the sticks because wifey is afraid K will catch ebola in Dallas.

Ebola is carried by bats. There are hundreds of bats on her inlaws' property. So not necessarily the best thing anyways.

My point is -- when will our daughter ever come back? What if ebola is here to stay?

Anyway, the thing that has wifey worried is that our daughter's daycare is like 3/4 of a mile from where the ebola man lives.

So, max bet against ole miss next week? Coming off biggest win in program history and playing a good team off a loss?

BzJBj26IcAAu7Ke.jpg

Back