***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

Yea I know, hes still President at his other company. THe old owner of this company was taking home 1.9 Million a year profit. So he will put all the profit on the note for 4 years and get it paid off.

They make badges to test for OSHA standards. Like Formaldehyde/Nitrous Oxide/Xylene hundreds more chemicals. The worker wears it for their normal day and then sends it to the lab and we get results to see if they are OSHA compliant

They make badges to test for OSHA standards. Like Formaldehyde/Nitrous Oxide/Xylene hundreds more chemicals. The worker wears it for their normal day and then sends it to the lab and we get results to see if they are OSHA compliant
so they test the badges for chemicals to make sure they are below certain levels, etc?

interesting niche

P

They also do about 2 million worth of business in Asia. Hopefully I can make a trip over there.
lots of growth in emerging markets, although they don't have standards to protect employees like we do, so most of your business is actually likely to be in developed markets like Europe now that I think about it. Probably make a trip to Germany. That would be fun.

Back