***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

GLB, who you got for tennis tonight? I'm still pissed about Sock sucking dick after winning the first set. thought I had that one.

gonna go soak the anus in some tabasco sauce after shoving some broken glass up there to get prepared

P

Fucking Jack Sock

Mental Midget.

Easy 6-4 first set. Start of 2nd set, Sock has 4 BP chances and couldnt get it. Then gets broken and rolled in the 2nd set.

3rd set going easy, he gets 3 BP chances and doesnt get it. then gets broken next game and its over

Haha, why do u feel this Kyle?

Just feel it. Weather going to break just in time for akron to play in the sun.
Bama loses every time I bet them
They are betting Nebraska like it is free money

just gonna be one of those days

P

Fucking Jack Sock

Mental Midget.

Easy 6-4 first set. Start of 2nd set, Sock has 4 BP chances and couldnt get it. Then gets broken and rolled in the 2nd set.

3rd set going easy, he gets 3 BP chances and doesnt get it. then gets broken next game and its over

it hurt man. I added to my play. lost about $2k.

see you all tomorrow. I have to decide if it is morally ok to watch football anymore...... exploiting retarded people for my entertainment probably makes me a bad person.

you looked at any other matches tonight GLB? was wondering if you think Murray has a shot at beating Joker. I think it's doubtful but who knows.

you looked at any other matches tonight GLB? was wondering if you think Murray has a shot at beating Joker. I think it's doubtful but who knows.

Only other thing I would like is Berdych. Djokovic has NEVER lost at this tournament. Something like 22-0. Murray playing good tho.

Back