***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

Yost a terrible manager kj, he May have been fired had they not beaten Oakland the other night. They are winning in spite of him

His SB calls were balls out and that's all managing, I strongly disagree

Even rewatched the game to confirm, the talking head bullshit was in full effect there. He won that game, almost singlehandedly.

His SB calls were balls out and that's all managing, I strongly disagree

Even rewatched the game to confirm, the talking head bullshit was in full effect there. He won that game, almost singlehandedly.

Those were easy decisions he made any guy could have made those. He is terrible. I'm rooting for kc though

Those were easy decisions he made any guy could have made those. He is terrible. I'm rooting for kc though

They weren't easy though. Virtually all of those SBs could have killed their rally at any given time. Watch it again if you really want to, but the calls and the balls were unbelievable, and the only way they come back from down 7-3.

Mind you, I wasn't as upset about bringing in Ventura as most, it just didn't work out. But I liked it.

look at all the ranked and rivalry games on that list

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd FSU plays Wake Forest

They weren't easy though. Virtually all of those SBs could have killed their rally at any given time. Watch it again if you really want to, but the calls and the balls were unbelievable, and the only way they come back from down 7-3.

Mind you, I wasn't as upset about bringing in Ventura as most, it just didn't work out. But I liked it.

Re watch a baseball game? I can barely watch it once. Agree to disagree I think he sucks big time, but I also think people piut way too much blame on managers.

There was virtually no chance of Norris throwing someone out so it wasn't rocket science for them to just green light their shit around the bases

Re watch a baseball game? I can barely watch it once. Agree to disagree I think he sucks big time, but I also think people piut way too much blame on managers.

haha true, I rewatched the next day because my buddy wanted to watch it again, and most of those stolen bases came in the late innings when a single out probably would have killed any chance they had to win the game. It was the perfect storm, and one can argue he created that storm (which I don't believe) but they virtually created 4 runs that would/should not have scored.

OJgNh8c.gif

FSU is definitely in now as they are almost to the point where they'll still get in with 1 loss

Back