***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

cudder, what did you think of our squad tonight? I was in here holding down the fort but man Ponder sucks cock

Im very drunk.. So that should tell you. Lol. I understand being safe with teddy especially without ap. It's just frustrating. But I'm optimistic and excited to see what he can do and the whole offense. Very young.

Sorry I wasn't here. Bunch of friends went out to watch the game.. I was out trying to get laid by halftime.. And now I'm here haha

Im very drunk.. So that should tell you. Lol. I understand being safe with teddy especially without ap. It's just frustrating. But I'm optimistic and excited to see what he can do and the whole offense. Very young.

Sorry I wasn't here. Bunch of friends went out to watch the game.. I was out trying to get laid by halftime.. And now I'm here haha
lol. well, you didn't miss much.

Think this was the bad game for the KC offense, they could put something crooked up tomorrow.

KC's offense is far more what we just saw than what they did vs. the A's. What you saw tonight is basically what you're going to get, bar the odd exception.

I'm envisioning something much more relevant to the pitching staff they face, and it ain't good

I hope chip kelly does something stupid to get fired if florida looses to Tennessee. Sexually harass an intern chip

The royals don't hit home runs don't get walked. Lol just scrappy. I enjoy it

They are entertaining

I grew up not liking them at all but the 30 or so years that they sucked, I'll pull for em

Still in KC at the moment and didn't watch party tonight but will tomorrow. Then might even stick around for Sunday if it makes sense, they are a bitch to defend and I even gave Ned Yost a bunch of credit the other night while everyone and their dog were bagging on him. 4 of those stolen bases resulted in runs that wouldn't have occurred if the SBs didn't happen. Managing is more than just pitching changes.

They are entertaining

I grew up not liking them at all but the 30 or so years that they sucked, I'll pull for em

Still in KC at the moment and didn't watch party tonight but will tomorrow. Then might even stick around for Sunday if it makes sense, they are a bitch to defend and I even gave Ned Yost a bunch of credit the other night while everyone and their dog were bagging on him. 4 of those stolen bases resulted in runs that wouldn't have occurred if the SBs didn't happen. Managing is more than just pitching changes.

You might be the good luck charm lol. As a twins fan I can't help but root for them. Know what it's like to be irreverent years on end

You might be the good luck charm lol. As a twins fan I can't help but root for them. Know what it's like to be irreverent years on end

I've got one buddy here begging me not to go back home, superstition is running rampant

Yost a terrible manager kj, he May have been fired had they not beaten Oakland the other night. They are winning in spite of him

Back