***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

Question for all your parents. Sorry to bring the sadness out here but serious question

My cousin just had her baby and her baby ate his moconeium and is in the NICU. Anyone had that happen to their child?

Yeah actually...our son aspirated meconium and was in the NICU for 4 days. Just was kind of slow coming around with eating and stuff. He didn't require a ventilator. Is your nephew on a ventilator

Question for all your parents. Sorry to bring the sadness out here but serious question

My cousin just had her baby and her baby ate his moconeium and is in the NICU. Anyone had that happen to their child?
its probably not eating it...did he aspirate it?

Yeah actually...our son aspirated meconium and was in the NICU for 4 days. Just was kind of slow coming around with eating and stuff. He didn't require a ventilator. Is your nephew on a ventilator

Hes off the ventilator now and off the Oxygen. They had to put the feeding tube back in yesterday because he might have a problem with his tongue or they say he is lazy.

Hes off the ventilator now and off the Oxygen. They had to put the feeding tube back in yesterday because he might have a problem with his tongue or they say he is lazy.

Our kid fell in the lazy category for a few days. We were home by day 5 but there was certainly a period of worry

GLB: I have some experience with this...you have my #; call tomorrow if you want info

Im just getting 2nd hand info so not sure. Said his lungs was full and they had suction it out. Shes going through Postpartum depression becuase she cant hold him yet.

Yeah basically same thing happened to our kid. If he's off the oxygen she should be able to have unlimited contact with him

Yeah basically same thing happened to our kid. If he's off the oxygen she should be able to have unlimited contact with him

I haven't talked to them for 2 days so maybe she is now. All I know was she was real bad because it took her 4 days to hold him.

Ponder more or less secured the fact he will never play in the NFL again after this season. what a shitfest

so who has the more fucked up QB situation, Browns or Vikes?

Vikes situation is fine, they aren't a playoff team this year but just being careful with Ted. If he gets 8-10 good starts in this season, it's not an unsuccessful season

Back