***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

That is all on the coach. They were much better on the field than UCF tonight but found a way to lose. bad penalties, bad turnovers, bad qb pull ( though it was gonna work ), and inability to get equal calls at home which I blame the coach for. The irish drunk just crushed him with lesser players.

Remember that horrible game by Josh Freeman last year for Minny on prime time? I never thought Minny could top that one but Ponder is having a worse game I think.

You sir are correct

[TABLE="class: tablehead, width: 922"]
<tbody>[TR="class: colhead"]
[TD="class: textright"]CMP[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]ATT[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]YDS[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]CMP%[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]AVG[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]LNG[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]TD[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]INT[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]QBR[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]RAT[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[TABLE="class: tablehead, width: 922"]
<tbody>[TR="class: oddrow team-28-19"]
[TD="class: textright"]20[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]53[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]190[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]37.7[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]3.59[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]22[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]0[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]1[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]6.1[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]40.6[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

that trade would have been 1000x better if you guys didnt give away Seguin

true,, they gave up too early on him,,,he was never going to fit into claudes system,, but cant underestimate his skill set...

Everything for the B's starts with the blue line..

Fuck Ponder, I learned my lesson. Thought I learned it before with him but apparently not

JIM NANTZ LIED

He said Greenbay is the only community owned sports team in the world

FC BARCELONA IS COMMUNITY OWNED

true,, they gave up too early on him,,,he was never going to fit into claudes system,, but cant underestimate his skill set...

Everything for the B's starts with the blue line..

ya I think they just should have waited another year, he had attitude problems but when Z starts the slow down in a year or two, that team would have become Seguins

JIM NANTZ LIED

He said Greenbay is the only community owned sports team in the world

FC BARCELONA IS COMMUNITY OWNED

So are the Saskatchewan Rough Riders of the CFL if I'm not mistaken.

Jim Nantz mistakes over 2.5 cashes. Nice.

ya I think they just should have waited another year, he had attitude problems but when Z starts the slow down in a year or two, that team would have become Seguins

6 fucking days boys. So pumped. Of course the Leafs play in Dallas on Christmas Eve Eve, so Ill be back in Canada at that time

So are the Saskatchewan Rough Riders of the CFL if I'm not mistaken.

Jim Nantz mistakes over 2.5 cashes. Nice.

haha I saw that on twitter

FC Barcelona is the 2nd most valuable sports team in the World Jim, valued at 3.2 billion.

Greenbay...1.1 billion

if the b's defense can stay healthy,, especially seidenberg,, they will do damage,,neesd to control Z's minutes..

if you would have told me I could grab ninny +41.5 at some point during this game, I would have called you crazy. Now, I wouldn't touch it haha.

Question for all your parents. Sorry to bring the sadness out here but serious question

My cousin just had her baby and her baby ate his moconeium and is in the NICU. Anyone had that happen to their child?

god I fucking hate the packers. gonna be non-stop trash talk from those asshole fans tomorrow at work.

Back