NCAA Week 4 Plays

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
Will update record
40-30 +22.1

Sides

Penn State -28 4.4-4 W
I guess I'm just in love with this team. There offense has averaged 55pts per game. There defense has allowed 12 pts per game. Most of those points against them came in garbage time. Now granted PSU hasn't played any top teir teams yet, but this is a team I believe can challenge OSU and Wisconsin for the big ten title. Laying the chalk baby. PSU has beat Temple the last 2 years 31-0 and 47-0. I'm not worried about a letdown before big ten season starts.

Florida -7 2.2-2 W
In Tebow I trust

Vandy +7 2.3-2 W
Nickson has been amazing the first 3 weeks of the season. The senior along with RB Jared Hawkins have lead the team in rushing over the opposition. Vandy's defense shut down Rice last week in the 2nd half. There defense has recorded 8 turnovers in 3 games, to go along with that they are averaging 6 sacks a game. Vandy is just to hot right now, they are 11-4-1 ATS there last 16 games on the road and a perfect 3-0 ATS this year. Check out ETG's thread for a more in depth analysis on this game.

UCONN -12 2.2-2 L
UCONN's defense has given up just over a touchdown on average in there first 3 games. Baylor has Robert Griffin who anchored them over there win against Washington State. UCONN's defense should be a little to much for Baylor who has there first road game of the year. Brown should pile up the yards for UCONN. Baylor is 2-7 ATS in their last 9 road games

LSU -2 2.2-2 W
This is a tough game, and if I knew better I probably shouldn't be betting this game. LSU has had 2 cupcake games with 1 game moved until later in the year. There is no doubt some over reaction over Auburns offense scoring 3 pts, but you can't deny Saturday was there first real test. We could assemble a team here and score points on there first 2 teams they played.

LSU hasn't been tested yet this year, they could have slept through both games this year and won easily. I know the winner of this game has been the home team the last 5 years. Hopefully Les will have his boys up for the big time game. I liked -2 right away cuz this game comes down to a FG 9 times out of 10....Someone said that you basically have to pick the winner in this game, and I like LSU to win it. Auburns Defense is tough, and that will bode well for them going against LSU's quarterback, but LSU also has the best offensive line they have faced. LSU will have to have success running the ball, because they were not that impressive vs NT last week passing the ball...which isn't good considering what there opponent gave up the first 2 weeks. Granted they played to passing offenses. I was kicking myself for not backing Miss last week at +10.5 when I liked it, but Dwight said to stay away.

We will see I guess no doubt LSU for names sake will be the public darling and the line will move in there favor.

UNC -1 4.4-4 L
UNC was a 19.5 pt underdog last year in this matchup where they lost 17-10. This year they are favorites. Something tells me if V-tech was as good as years past they would be favored here, even with them being the road team.

Georgia -6.5 3.3-3
Like ETG said you will see how good South Carolina's defense is when Georgia plays ASU. Carpenter will have to play absolutely brilliant for them to keep this game close. Georgia is arriving on Friday afternoon to Arizona, and the game isn't going to be played until 6pm PST. So the travel shouldn't bother Georgia. I believe last weeks performance gave us 3 pts in this game for Georgia. Georgia's pass rush should put some heat on Carpenter, making them adjust to quick passes, taking away the big play oppurtunities for ASU. ASU has had this game circled on there schedule, but this is a SEC team vs a Pac 10 team, that outside of USC has looked like complete shit. ASU comes in after a look ahead loss to UNLV. I assume ASU will be up for this, but the athleticism for Georgia will prevail in this contest to the tune of 35-17.

Bulldogs are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games
Sun Devils are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Sun Devils are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games.

Colorado +3 2.2-2 W

Toledo +7 2.2-2
Let down spot for Fresno after there big game last weekend against Wisconsin. Now they have to travel across the country to play at one of the toughest places in the country.

Iowa +1.5 2.2-2 W
Not worried about a letdown after last weeks battle against ISU. Wrong team was favored here in the beginning and Dr. Boob pushed it to the right side.
Eastern Michigan +21.5 1.1-1 L
Let down spot for Maryland after there big win against Cal last week. EM may be bad but this team should never lay 3 possessions. Scott is questionable for this game.
UCLA +3 1.1-1 L
Bounce back for UCLA. They can't play any worse than they did last week.
Miami Oh +11.5 1.1-1 L

Michigan St -8.5 3.3-3 W
Notre Dame gets exposed today. They havent proven they can stop the run, or effectively run the ball. Last weeks win was nice, but the conditions were terrible, and Michigan is still a young team that was on the road. Stringer could go for 300 today. MSU state in a route 35-13.

Indiana -3 3.3-3 L
Indiana -1.5 1.1-1 L
Hoosiers haven't lost to a MAC team at home. They are 5-1 ATS against the MAC. Just a gut play that I have had my eye on all week.

Rice +30.5 2.2-2 L
Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Missouri. That is who Texas has on deck after this game. Historically Texas has smoked Rice in this matchup. A person has to think even if they are up by 3-4 possessions at some point in this game, Texas decides to rest there starters for that brutal stretch of games. Rice has a offense that can put up points in bunches quickly. I like Clement and crew catching this many points.

Rutgers -4.5 1.1-1 tailing Kyle L
Rutgers has struggled in there first two games losing to both Fresno St, and North Carolina. There QB has struggled as well, and after last weeks loss to NC, the coach addressed his team for almost an hour on what needs to change. Navy's strength running the ball falls right into Rutgers weakness, defending the run. Navy has been piss poor defending the pass. I like Rutgers chances of having a bounce back game here. Rutgers has owned this series the last 3 years. NAVY is 3-9 ATS in their last 12 home games. I expect Rutgers to contain NAVY's rushing attack after watching there game Saturday and preparing for the one dimensional attack for almost 2 weeks.

Totals

LSU/Auburn Under 38 7.7-7 Fucked
read the board, and then realize that this game will be decided by a FG. 17-14, 13-10 type of game.

UCLA/Arizona Under 54.5 1.1-1 W
Florida/Tenn a key Over 51 2.2-2 L
UCONN/Baylor Under 53 1.1-1 L
New Mexico/Tulas Over 63.5 1.1-1 W
Wake/FSU Under 46 2.2-2 W
Minnesota/FAU over 63 1.1-1 L
Game should be a shootout. Very Similar to last years game.

Central Michigan/Purdue over 65 1.1-1 L
Both teams can score, both teams have Stud quarterbacks. These two teams love to pass. CMU averaging 376 yards per game, and Purdue is averaging 405 yards per game. I expect Purdue to have a bounce back game after there tough loss to Oregon last week. Painter and Lefeveour should throw 35-45 times, and could easily put up 300 yards plus a piece. Wish I would have hit this opener.

Wyoming Under TT 12.5 2.30-2 W
Wyoming's offense is terrible they rank close to last in Division I in total yards per game, as well as scoring offense. They are averaging barely 13 pts a game.

Baylor Under 19.5 2.30-2 L
Halfs
UCONN -7 1.05-1 L
Ohio state -9 2.2-2 W
Minny Over 28 1.1-1 L
Florida 2nd half -3 3.3-3 W
MSU under 21.5 1.1-1 W
Tulas/New Mexico O 27 2.2-2 W
Wake/FSU over 20 1.1-1 L
Ball St/Indian Over 30.5 1.1-1 L

Money Lines
Colorado ML +125 1-1.25 W
Toledo ML +240 .50-1.2
Iowa ML +100 1-1 L
Iowa St 1-1.15 L
Kent 1-1.15 L

Parlays

Buy offs
Troy +21 4.4-4 W
OSU -21 4.8-4 L

Last edited:
Will do some W/U throughout the week. I noticed this past weekend, I missed a few games because of the lines I got. Trying to biting early mentality.

look at whos hittin some early lines this week!

gl bro, like PSU and UNC at first glance....
was lookin at wake points/ML..... and MTSU points/ML too

lot of good lookin doggies this week i think. do work playah

Really giving lsu a look over ... care to elaborate your thoughts on them ?

yup , hope we are right about rutgers.

Really giving lsu a look over ... care to elaborate your thoughts on them ?

yup , hope we are right about rutgers.

Kyle

This is a tough game, and if I knew better I probably shouldn't be betting this game. LSU has had 2 cupcake games with 1 game moved until later in the year. There is no doubt some over reaction over Auburns offense scoring 3 pts, but you can't deny Saturday was there first real test. We could assemble a team here and score points on there first 2 teams they played.

LSU hasn't been tested yet this year, they could have slept through both games this year and won easily. I know the winner of this game has been the home team the last 5 years. Hopefully Les will have his boys up for the big time game. I liked -2 right away cuz this game comes down to a FG 9 times out of 10....Someone said that you basically have to pick the winner in this game, and I like LSU to win it. Auburns Defense is tough, and that will bode well for them going against LSU's quarterback, but LSU also has the best offensive line they have faced. LSU will have to have success running the ball, because they were not that impressive vs NT last week passing the ball...which isn't good considering what there opponent gave up the first 2 weeks. Granted they played to passing offenses. I was kicking myself for not backing Miss last week at +10.5 when I liked it, but Dwight said to stay away.

We will see I guess no doubt LSU for names sake will be the public darling and the line will move in there favor.

Marlo, what do you think about our Gophers tomorrow morning. Despite the shitfest last week at home, I actually think they could roll in this one. FAU is terrible and we are only laying a TD.

Love your LSU and PSU picks. I have been riding PSU hard this year. Leaning on BYU and Iowa as well. Good luck tomorrow.

Nice looking card Marlo, and I'm on a lot of the same today. I tended to lean towards Ole Miss today but a lot of guys I respect are on Vandy. We'll see how that one plays out. GL

Marlo, what do you think about our Gophers tomorrow morning. Despite the shitfest last week at home, I actually think they could roll in this one. FAU is terrible and we are only laying a TD.

Love your LSU and PSU picks. I have been riding PSU hard this year. Leaning on BYU and Iowa as well. Good luck tomorrow.

P its tough to say Minnesota has been playing well so far this season. I think last weeks showing was a bit of a look ahead to this game. With that being said I know the Gophers have big time revenge from last years F-Up where they couldnt keep the ball in there hands and allowed FAU to beat them They have actually surprised me alot. Brewsters Car Salesman approach has people drinking the kool aid. If Weber can continue to pass well, and avoid any type of turnovers I no they can win, and going 4-0 into the Big Ten season is obviously good, but thats where it could stop.

Just playing the over here, as I can see this game being a shootout.

Back