***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

56 people watching this game on espn ... .41 people in this thread and the total of all the players parents.

Haven't a clue why I'm watching, turned to see what you guys were talking about

3 plays I've watched, refs seem fine, changing channel

You bums. Low life Huskie Bums ... why don't you start cheating in foots like you do with your basketball program?

GLB, I had to take our Gators +14.5 tomorrow. Too many points and I think Bama sucks as much as Gators this year.

Rex Chapman was arrested for stealing $14k worth of goods at an Apple Store in Scottsdale and selling it all at a pawn shop over several occasions, thought he was an exec somewhere still. What a rod.

th

If nothing flukish happens this game does not see 30 pts.
Saved myself some coin I think

qb is all kinds of banged up after last play and they aren't ready for a draw play ... coaching is so bad it boggles.

Sittin at a steakhouse Wiz and Bones recommended solo and surrounded by milfs. Ohhhh to be young and single again

you know you've hit rock bottom when you're calling this game on a friday night. the guys calling the HS game on espnu probably have a brighter future

Lol this is the only qb uconn has. If he goes down do they put the white RB under center

Back