***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

She played WR for Georgia Tech. Never caught a pass .. but never dropped one either and was wide open ... was during the Reggie Ball error

Boise couldn't get a first down on these losers ... usf rolling them like there is no one on the field

Ok .. now get out there and hand it off to the big white RB who runs the 40 in under two minutes ....

Anyone else think Dave Flemming is a little light in the loafers? He is the guy announcing the uconn sf game

Found someone with more heart in the rain than the huskies ...
th

Actually was.going to play the over since everyone was on under but then I saw the downpour and stayed away. Hope it stays under

it happens all the time. it only takes 9.5 yards to get a first down. so many gift spots. give em the slide

Was short. The refs are dishing that home cooking.

But ... how does UConn not challenge? That is on them. He is a full yard short.

Horrible coaching job so far. False starts ... bad play calling ... bad defensive scheme on fourth and ten ...

no challenge ...

Just moronic. No wonder the kids are quitters .. the coach is

I just want a job helping these low intelligent coaches make a decent decision.

Or I could give them some lessons .. make them bet on 100 games ..... then they will see what needs to be done

Even on the first sf series. RB was a full yd short. Shoulda been 3rd n 1, but they moved the chains

Back