***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

Trivia Time. Useless trivia but curious to see what your guesses are

Outside of Cartoons/Soap Operas, what current TV Show has the most episodes played

for shits and giggles

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1244"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="class: NoWrap, align: left"]262941000-1[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]9/21/14 12:01am[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$21.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$2,005.88[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]7 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]9/21/14 1:00pm NFL Football 452 Buffalo Bills -132* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> San Diego Chargers [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]9/21/14 1:00pm NFL Football 453 Dallas Cowboys pk -120* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> St. Louis Rams [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]9/21/14 1:00pm NFL Football 455 Washington Redskins/Philadelphia Eagles Over 50 -110*[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]9/21/14 1:00pm NFL Football 457 Houston Texans pk +105* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> New York Giants [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]9/21/14 1:00pm NFL Football 460 New Orleans Saints -12 +110* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Minnesota Vikings [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]9/21/14 1:00pm NFL Football 462 Cincinnati Bengals -6½ -110* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Tennessee Titans [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]9/21/14 1:00pm NFL Football 467 Indianapolis Colts/Jacksonville Jaguars Over 44½ -110*[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Chargers definitely in a letdown spot. I love Dallas tomorrow. STL is shit. The win over Tampa proved nothing as we saw on Thursday. Tampa is worse.

gonna monitor this trend against teams that play the next thursday night game

against nyg and wash tomorrow

Survivor picks for tomorrow are either NE or NO. can't decide which. Wanted to take ATL but forgot to get the pick in.

GLB do you watch pretty much every show? It amazes me all the shows you comment on... Is there anything good on the major networks anymore?

I do watch like 30 shows. I started in College, I got major ADD so I used to watch all these shows while studying. It helped me haha. Shows like CSI/NCIS/Law & ORder were great cuz you didn;t have to pay attention to it and still know whats going on

I choose to work at home most of the time so I can have the tv on, can't get shit done at the office where it's quiet

Gotta sleep with noise so tv is the easiest, but w/o something on I can't function. That kinda defeats my previous post, I guess I do need it, I just may not watch it.

I choose to work at home most of the time so I can have the tv on, can't get shit done at the office where it's quiet

Gotta sleep with noise so tv is the easiest, but w/o something on I can't function. That kinda defeats my previous post, I guess I do need it, I just may not watch it.

Me too. When Im working at home I catch up on the shows.

Best shows on Network TV IMO are Blacklist/Person Of Interest/Scandal

It's why I got so into soccer, makes my mornings/mid days go by so quickly, got the live feed on the tele, Champs League, etc

It all just made sense

One other thing, I'm on the phone quite a bit when I'm working

I pace back and forth like a motherfucker when I'm on the phone, anyone else do that? Can't sit still for the life of me.

Probkem is shows like NCIS/CSI/Law & ORder are so cheap to make and get viewers. Unfortunately Lost would have never made it on TV now a days. People give up on shows way to quick. They tried shows like Lost in Alcatraz/The Event/Terra Nova but being so expensive and viewers dropping way to fast it screws TV.

The most watched fucking show on TV is NCIS for gods sake

Probkem is shows like NCIS/CSI/Law & ORder are so cheap to make and get viewers. Unfortunately Lost would have never made it on TV now a days. People give up on shows way to quick. They tried shows like Lost in Alcatraz/The Event/Terra Nova but being so expensive and viewers dropping way to fast it screws TV.

The most watched fucking show on TV is NCIS for gods sake

my grandma ( when she was alive) thought that was the best show ever. She loved it because of the military. I bet they kill it with the over 70 crowd

cant believe how bad fg kickers are. I should have done that instead of play soccer in high school

the difference between pro and college kickers is just insane...colleges really need to spend more time recruiting kickers, esp from outside the u.s.

Look at the Top 20 List of Shows per viewers last year. Only 2 shows had a running script where as the rest were Reality TV or shows that each episode is completely different

1. NFL Sunday Night Football, NBC (21.6 million)
2. The Big Bang Theory, CBS (19.9 million)
3. NCIS, CBS (19.7 million)
4. NCIS: LA, CBS (16 million)
5. NBC NFL Sunday Pre-Kick, NBC (15.7 million)
6. Dancing With the Stars, ABC (15.3 million)
7. The Blacklist, NBC (14.9 million)
8. The OT, FOX (14.9 million)
9. The Voice, NBC (14.5 million)
10. Person of Interest, CBS (14 million)
11. The Voice Tuesdays, NBC (13.8 million)
12. Blue Bloods, CBS (13.6 million)
13. Resurrection, ABC (12.9 million)
14. Criminal Minds, CBS (12.6 million)
15. Castle, ABC (12.6 million)
16. 60 Minutes, CBS (12.18 million)
17. Grey’s Anatomy, ABC (12.12 million)
18. Scandal, ABC (11.99 million)
19. American Idol, Wednesday, Fox (11.94 million)
20. CSI, CBS (11.8 million)

the difference between pro and college kickers is just insane...colleges really need to spend more time recruiting kickers, esp from outside the u.s.

i just think it must be really hard, how much practice are they really getting in High School. I remember there would rarely every be FGs, and certainly not in big pressure situations

Back