***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

Yeah FSU not winning the national championship. Once the corny brother declares this team is gonna get smoked too unless he pays for another great QB

Hes talking about FSU dropping because they looked bad. Oregon is TIED with Washington State and they look like shit so they should drop with his logic

On the road

AND THE GAME ISN'T OVER

your logic is fucked so much over it's tough to take you serious now

Especially when today you've said that Oregon shouldn't give up points to WazzOU and Michigan State sucks because they EMU scored on them

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok

LSU fucking blows, lose at home to a team that could have lost to UAB, haha

On the road

AND THE GAME ISN'T OVER

your logic is fucked so much over it's tough to take you serious now

Im not saying ORegon should drop KJ. But to say FSU should drop because they looked bad without their best player and barely won. Its not like they were playing a shitty fucking team.

Oklahoma just dismantled WVU on the road, same team that somehow competed with a clearly average Bama squad at this point

OU should be #1

Especially when today you've said that Oregon shouldn't give up points to WazzOU and Michigan State sucks because they EMU scored on them

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok

LSU fucking blows, lose at home to a team that could have lost to UAB, haha

Find me a quote where I said Oregon is shitty because they gave up points to Wazzau. Of course they are going to give up Points. But Wazzau is marching on them. For fucks sake Nevada held them to about 13 points

Find me a quote where I said Oregon is shitty because they gave up points to Wazzau. Of course they are going to give up Points. But Wazzau is marching on them. For fucks sake Nevada held them to about 13 points

And as a fan of CFB, you clearly understand that matchups make a difference, and teams progress EXPONENTIALLY week over week in this sport, I know you do

I'm not arguing at all, and I don't think OU is #1, just making a point

Shit's very subjective

Anyone have any thoughts on Oregon 2h. I could use some money after a rough day. Wazzou is killing Oregon oline right now

Wanted to catch some of it Smith but haven't been able to, I liked the team total over 34.5 and don't think it's dead, very slow start for the beavers but seems they've righted the ship

My whole point from the start was to say that FSU deserves to drop is ludicrous. If it was against a shitty team then maybe yes.

Is Clemson good? I don't know. They've lost to everyone not named Savannah St. 15 teams in D1 would have won that game tonight

Is Clemson good? I don't know. They've lost to everyone not named Savannah St. 15 teams in D1 would have won that game tonight

I think Clemson is mediocre. But for a team to go through what they went through without their STAR QB and play a guy whose never played before.

I'm all for going for it on 4th down. what I'm not for it the insistence of an idiot coach to keep using shotgun in situations where you need less than a yard. you fucking dolt.

Jameis must have made quite the halftime speech. I mean, when I played ball I loved listening to the guy that was a fucking bonehead and got himself suspended for the game. Nothing gets me pumped up like listening to the dumbfuck that got himself suspended for the biggest game of the year...

Back