***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

Only way I could play 2nd half is over, I'm not playing it but it's not tough to see it happening after watching that 1st half, although they keep mentioning the wind and god forbid you need a FG to get the over at the end of the game

Was going to fly home tonight, terminal at PHX has been on lockdown for about 3 hours due to a shooting suspect on the loose in the parking garage

So glad I decided to go in the morning, people sound miserable there

Was going to fly home tonight, terminal at PHX has been on lockdown for about 3 hours due to a shooting suspect on the loose in the parking garage

So glad I decided to go in the morning, people sound miserable there
where did you go? back to IA?

I'd guess he made it out of the garage and into the port but it's 7 or 8 floors at an airport, that garage is huge

Hate packing this time of year though, gotta take warm weather and cool weather, gonna be there at least 10-12 days
no shit?

It's been getting into the upper 40's here at night and 70's during the day.

My buddy is flying down to PHX tomorrow for the weekend. He's going to the Cards/SF game and golfing for a few days.

thx bones, will get a little work done but looking forward to watching some football with the boys

Still hot here buddy, humid and mosquitoes too

Played softball last night and got eaten alive, seriously don't think I've been bitten since I moved here in '98, it's been brutal w/all the rain

I thought ATL would win this game 30-10; 31-9. Don't know why I just didnt take the Buc's tt under

I'm guessing 2H line is ATL -6.5 and 21.5....this is kinda game people lose their jobs and never get another

Back