***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

GLB if you liked the magician stuff in the AGT thread

did you see Scott Oake's kid on Britains got talent last year?

made it to the finals

People don't give enough credit to what Trestman did for McCown last year in Chicago. Kind of like Sanchez in Philly. It's all coaching and system. He doesn't have that in Tampa.

3 fuckin points you cow fucking POS queers. And once again I make a bet in you and u can't do shit. I have said this before but I will never bet on those bad yards again

Trestman was the primary reason I wanted Cutler on my fantasy teams, second year with those receivers, if he can stay healthy

Alouettes have crumbled without him
Trestman is a hell of a coach. Gophers could have got him if he was asked first, but they went after a few other guys and then him, so he turned them down which is how they ended up with Kill.

He's a Minny guy.

I actually did the see the doves before his 1st audition didn't know that was Scott Oakes son. That disappearing act is pretty cool.

But I think I know how its done teed. If you watch, theres 2 guys in the back and they walk forward and then disappear. He sneaked out back then. But still impressive. Its all illusion, i fucking love it.

ya they talked about it in the playoffs on HNIC a lot last season

happy for him especially after what happened to his other kid

Yea I always liked Scott Oake. Thinking of HNIC, do you remmeber about 10 years during the 1st intermission of the 2nd game, they used to have like a 2v2 pond hockey game. That was always the best as a kid watching that

Back