***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

Right there w/ ya GLB. I cannot win a bet

Yup..the first few works are a crapshoot from my experience. I don't bet too much outside of NCAAFB/NFL so I get all excited when week 1 comes around. I think that if I was more into MLB that would satiate my appetite during the first few weeks so that I can get my bearings.

SCAR -10.5 for the 2H really? Seems a bit steep to me. What say you? It's SCAR or nothing in that 2h for me.

SCAR -10.5 for the 2H really? Seems a bit steep to me. What say you? It's SCAR or nothing in that 2h for me.

Im already on them for the game. South Carolina started bad and then destroyed them. Vandy kickoff TD. I am already on them for the game, don't want 2 bets on this.

Im already on them for the game. South Carolina started bad and then destroyed them. Vandy kickoff TD. I am already on them for the game, don't want 2 bets on this.

Totally understand the risk mitigation strategy there. I'm just scratching my head trying to understand that 1H. SCAR certainly has the momentum going into the half but damn that was a shitty start.

Totally understand the risk mitigation strategy there. I'm just scratching my head trying to understand that 1H. SCAR certainly has the momentum going into the half but damn that was a shitty start.

South Cock coming off a Top 5 win at home, knowing Vandy is the worst team there is. They just started flat.

I do a yahoo pick w/ some family friends etc. I have missed 10 straight so far today.
i seriously want to fade myself.

Not related to sports but will show you how bad I was on a streak. I was sitting at a Pai Gow table in Vegas at MGM. Me and the guy next to me were betting $5 and I would pick red or black on the roulette table nearby. I picked 15 straight wrong

Not related to sports but will show you how bad I was on a streak. I was sitting at a Pai Gow table in Vegas at MGM. Me and the guy next to me were betting $5 and I would pick red or black on the roulette table nearby. I picked 15 straight wrong

God I know that feeling really well.

All the experts on radio preseason telling me FSU was a lock for the final four....nothings a lock with college kids.... hes gonna poss cost his team and school a place in it.

TD South Cock

Spurrier-Done.gif

Back