***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

Just looking at the CBS prime time TV line-up promo … who the fuck watches this crap?

I just hit UW -15 for a whooooooooooooooooole bunch..........i hat eo say it, but that line is 6 points short

I actually enjoy watching SEC football most of the time, the idiot fans are another story and I still have no clue why you would pull for anyone in the same conference as your team, it's borderline incest.

Although Bama fans were actually great when I went to the ISU/Bama Poulan Weedeater Independence Bowl back around 2001, they were very enjoyable to hang out with

I actually enjoy watching SEC football most of the time, the idiot fans are another story and I still have no clue why you would pull for anyone in the same conference as your team, it's borderline incest.

love sec foots for a lot of reasons......hot chicks, that know their place.......intensity.....the refs don't throw bullshit flags for late hits or targeting because it is fukking FOOOTBALL......intensity.........jean shorts make me laugh....tight tank tops make me hard.....and the athletes....just athletes

So with a free play to win and 48 yards to go, Mizzou throws a quick seam pass to slot for 15 yards. Hahaha

What's funny is it may not have even been the sponsor at that point, I just like typing it out

Let's be clear, I hate 13 SEC teams

yeah gps, you seem to be the rare breed and I appreciate that

like I said, the Bama folks were actually pretty level headed for two full days that I bullshitted with them

shouldn't you want your biggest competitors to fail?

Not with the way College Football is set up. You want your Strength of Schedule to be the best. Because the SEC conference is veyr good, a 1 loss SEC team is almost guranteed to make the Playoffs. A 1 loss ACC/Big Ten has no chance. If your opponents lose all the OOC games you wont get any boost by SOS

I get that GLB but SOS is such a small factor in a 4 team playoff, I'd rather see everyone else that I compete with for recruits basically fall flat on their asses

Back