***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

Imagine that's it for UVA, they score then BYU takes the kickoff back for TD, deflated and winded is not good there

Wonder who leaves more slime when he slithers out of the Bama facility each night, Saban or Kiffin.

jesus christ UW.............DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO BETTING THIS GAME AT HALF......I am pounding GSU at the half

Fuckin Wyoming. Granted they shouldn't have even had the chance, but stuffed 3 straight times from the 2, and kick a fg to win by 1

The qb at my daughters school, mt Pisgah in Roswell, ga , Aaron Winchester is going there next year and tutor under arbuckle. I can't believe uw have no points against this team. The total was like 70 too

TD GSU>...............LOL>........................I have never lost a 1st half bet by 34 1/2 points.......

Could be a blessing in disguise, Hoke always has a trick or two up his sleeve.

TD GSU>...............LOL>........................I have never lost a 1st half bet by 34 1/2 points.......

completely agree on the GSU 2nd half pound. This is unbelievable. UW completely plays down to their competition. My concern is with that 2nd TD, we lost some 2nd half value. I'm fully expecting GSU +14 for the 2H line.

completely agree on the GSU 2nd half pound. This is unbelievable. UW completely plays down to their competition. My concern is with that 2nd TD, we lost some 2nd half value. I'm fully expecting GSU +14 for the 2H line.

gotta be 20...no?

All that weather is coming here, hope it clears out in the morning. Don't feel like getting soaked and lightning-delayed for the Browns tomorrow. TV and a bar are starting to sound better.

I would love to see 20...but I have a feeling that they won't put it that high. I will fucking empty my account on a +20

I hate to say it, but i would consider UW at a PK for the game........thinking this 2nd half number has to be huge......

A big concern that I have on GSU is the 2 turnovers. If UW can fix their shit, and gets points off of those, then they could turn this boat around

Back