NCAA Week #3

Bet2win

Pretty much a regular
Wow! Another Michigan loss. Even though I bet and lost on them, I am so glad that they lost. Yes, it would have been nice considering I had $$$ on them, but starting 0-2 is awesome. Go Badgers baby!!!

Week #3

Auburn -550
UCLA -550
Vanderbilt -200
@ +109

Leans

NC -3
VT -20.5
WF -20.5
FRESNO +16.5
MICH ST 1H
WASH ST -26
BC +7

CIN UNDER 48.5
KAN OVER 65.5

Last edited:
First straight wager for week #3.

Blowout city

Wake Forest -20.5 (2 units)
Wake Forest should control this game from the beginning. They should rush for 300+ and cover the spread by halftime. I see a lot of points for them and there defense giving up 7 points.
35-7

Thursday Night Pick

Maryland +10 (1st half)

The Terps probably still have the game last year in their minds. They were down early to West Virginia. Maryland has veterans on defense and has held its last three opponents to under 100 yards rushing. West Virginia will get there yards, but I do believe Maryland has a good defense and may limit the yards given up. West Virginia struggled last week in the first half, they have a short week, and face a hungry defense. I like Maryland to keep it close and will definately not be down 28-0 early like last year. They will eventually run out of gas late in the third quarter or early fourth quarter, and the Mountaineers will win in the end.

Friday Night Pick

Oklahoma State -10 (-115)
I think the Cowboys are getting good value here at only -10. I believe if they played better at Georgia, this line would be higher. This team has an explosive offense and Troy's defense cannot stop anyone. They will get out to an early lead and Troy will not be able to come back. Two of Troy's defenders are out for tonight's game. I believe we will see an explosive BIG 12 team dominate a lower conference opponent. They will be too physical and will win by 14+.

Final adds for Saturday
Northwestern -16.5
Louisville -5.5
Minnesota -7
Boston College UNDER 48
Akron +13
Texas UNDER 49.5

Back