NCAA Week 2

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
YTD 1-0 + ten units

Scaling down my number of plays with larger amounts on each game this season. I like this one a lot:

Syracuse -4.5 -110 Six units

Lots of hype on Akron this week for some reason. I guess the cover last week vs. Wisky gets them some brownie points, but they'll struggle this week at the Carrier dome. The run defense for the Zips is a real question mark. Though I hear the grumbles from the peanut gallery about GReg Robinson, he can't be dumb enough to know that he should be able to run wild on these guys. Cuse rolls in the home opener.

Ole Miss +7.5 six units

A underrated SEC team against Wake as a fave. I like the Deacs, but not in this spot as a fave. This looks to be a hard fought game and Skinner will get a "Wake" up call against this defense.

ECU +260 two units ECU +7.5 four units

Yes, the Hokies are stuggling with Furman right now, but regardless of how much praise you think the PIrates deserve for last week's win, their crowd will be rocking for this one. Veteran team, good coach, solid QB. Mountaineers will be lucky to win this one. Remeber ECU beat Boise last year in a bowl as well. This is a talented team. Look for the SU win here.

Good luck fellas.

added:

Washington St +14 four units

NO time for a writeup here. Just general disrespect for this Cal team, especially in conference on the road. Too many points for Wazzu.

wow, you are always against me

good health on ole miss... .thoguht wake was about to blow the game open and that damn fumble put your boys right back in the game

Thanks Cap. That Wake game's gonna come down to the wire.

I'm leafing through the yellow pages looking for a shrink to examine my head for laying points with Syracuse. Big mistake.

We won't see ECU as a dog again for the rest of the season. These guys are for real.

HOuston/Okie St OVER 60.5 six units

I'll be on the Under in the swamp tonight big too.....

unbelievable, another posssession in the red zone goes fornaught in the houston game..... im on that over too, we should have 28 points up there already.... taht damn okie state INT and now houston cant convert on 3rd and 3

10-7.... lets see some points on the board....

BOL on your swamp under

Nice job so far, finally someone else on the right side of the Ole Miss cover today. We were one Pass Int call away from winning. Oh well.

Back