ncaa football week 3 plays

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
write ups soon

Michigan State -8 at -110...2 units

love it...it's a hunt and bar collabo.

Didn't have much thought on the Pitt-Mich St game..but since you and BAR on it.. I'll give it a closer look.

i want to fade Rice bad, just pissed I missed a better line like -24..

I think I like MSU as well but I have not seen those shitheads from Pitt play and that is always an uneasy feeling. I like to watch the teams play that I bet on/against.

I looked at that Mich St closer Hunt..and I just don't see much value. Line is right where it should be in my opinion. Doesn't help that Pitt hasn't played anyone yet either.

thanks bar, steed and ray.

gl gems, why don't you see value?

ETG, Rice is bad lol...I wouldn't go past 28 tho.

Ok onto the MSU/Pitt matchup..

MSU is a different team this year under Dantonio. He is a disciplined and tough coach who likes to run the rock and do play actions with some reverses mixed in. MSU beat an upset minded BGSU last week, used second half adjustments and controlled the clock. They have a big playmaker in Devin Thomas. He had 230 all purpose yards, he returns kicks and plays WR. Hoyer just has to manage the game. The defense is decent, MSU will open some eyes this year in the B10 and have a few upsets.

Pitt has a freshman QB making his first road start this week. He made his first start ever last week against Grambling. He did ok, but I don't expect him to throw much on MSU..they will rely on the freshman rb Mccoy to generate offense, and I jsut don't see that happening against a defensive minded coach like dantonio..I expect some freshman mistakes and turnovers.

Pitt is very young on offense, and I really can't guage the defense that much playing against such inferior competition, but I know MSU's offense is a different animal and will put up at least 24-30 points.

GL all.

Well to be honest Hunt...I don't know much about Pitt as they haven't played anyone this year yet. Mich St does seem to be the right play, just hesitant due to not seeing Pitt play.

I understand bro..don't play it if you don't like it...no sense in doing that.

States Devin Thomas went to my high school..a year or 2 older than me hes an unreal athlete... good to see him doin well after havin to play juco last few years

let's do this orange and white.

Ray, they should cover, they definitely have the defense and they can beat a crap team that bad...but I am not a Morelli fan.

Well I just read your and BARs comments on the game...pretty convincing...and since I didn't take MSU the first week you guys played em and it cashed easy...I'll ride along.

case to take michst vs uab = strong ..... and it covers

case to take wv at marshall = strong ... and it covered or pushed depending when you got it.

i bet neither. my greed is telling me not to let it happen again but i just never tail. ill start a pitt thread and see if there is anyone with a counterpoint. pitt is one of my least studied teams to date.

week 3 ... how the hell do i know nothing about this team ... i remember studying them when they played emu but have totally forgotten. will be my bedtime reading. makes me mad because i spent a ton of time researching in offseason and am now drawing a total blank on PITT . And now it is showing up on Card after Card around here .. making me think i missed a value ... that happens but it shouldnt happen because of being unprepared. in fact ... leaving this addicting site to go read up on them again.

hunt like your writeup about the QB. He is very inexpierenced as he only had played 6 games in high school due to injury. Also, he was recruited as a athlete not as a QB, so their has been substantial learning on his part to adapt to the position.

Thanks goopster

VK, don't play it if u don't know man..just advice from previous experience.

gotti, interesting..I didn't know it was that much experience..thanks bro.

Adding: BYU -6.5 at -110....1 unit

Several people have threads on this, and I got the line I wanted.

ML Parlay:

WVU -1100
OSU -200
UCLA -550

1 unit pays .93

will have some totals when they come out...love a few.

We are all on the same plays Hunt...let's get it done this week again.

What totals you looking at? I have a few I am really looking forward to seeing...

gems...it depends on the lines obviously but got my eye on tenn/fla, and possibly Um/ND.

lets git it done bro!

Yeah.. the totals I will be looking at include:
Tenn/Fla over... WV/Maryland over... Ok St/Troy over...OSU/Wash under...WM/Mizzou over...Louisville/Kentucky over... and BC/GT under..

We'll just have to see what the lines are...

With you on BYU & Texas Tech bro. Wishing now I would've jumped on Sparty when the line opened.

Would you still take MSU -12? :cheers:

Thanks renew, sparty and steed..bol to all of you guys this week.

Aztec, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I think anything under 11 is good for MSU. MSU likes to run a lot so I wouldn't go overboard...although pitt has some injuries and is starting a frosh.

Adding:

UM/ND over 44 at -110 for 1 unit

Have read from several places ND is going to open it up this week against this pathetic UM defense. UM can play 3 deep zone like they always do every game and let the emu (if u don't know what an emu looks like, google it and you will see jimmah) make some throws. ND d line is the weakest part of their team so Mike Hart will get his and Mallet should have some time to throw. Mike Hart will put this team on his back this weekend with the guarantee..if they lose this one, expect some major changes...even with Henne out.

I look for Mallet to go from the shotgun on passing downs, this is what he was comfortbale doing in high school and hopefully the UM coaches aren't archaic or retarded enough to not put it in.

ND special teams kickoff unit is a deficiency on this team as well. UM has some careless returners but should get some big gains.

I think there will be turnovers from both sides and if Um takes advantage of the turnovers and get good field position, there is no reason why Mike Hart can run on this defense.

Might add one more play for Saturday.

GL all.

GL today Hunt...I missed this thread somehow this week....value sailed on MSU for me so can't touch it..

I'm on TTU as well..

Do it up son.

oh god you have this avatar also? lol I refuse to enter a thread till the avatar comes down...

BOL this weekend, I like the card

thanks jump..let's do it up.

yessir..the avatar is the shit..thanks bro.

thanks rex..good looking play u got on Pitt so far.

adding:

Oklahoma 1st half at -120 for 1 unit

thanks tru...USC is USC.

I struggled this week to say the least.

season:

13-14

+1.4 units

Back