• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Ncaa Cfb Thursday Week One

B.A.R. said:
Good to see that you will at least get your funds back from them. Its too bad they couldn't just play out opending deals because of those sweetheart lines you got.

beer.gif

fuck i hate to see u on SC great chance i will be on mississippi st. u got it at a great number, still sits -7 at pinny right now. i cant wait to see what play props u got goin week 1.

trupicker, yeah myself too. I'll never say I moved juice in games before but with props I swear at olympic those suckers moved somewhat when I posted them at covers lol.

My new girlfriend doesn't see why I'm so fasinated by cfb and betting on it. I've tried to get her to bet with me on single games etc but she doesn't see the big deal on betting $100 to win $90. Maybe because she's spoiled as hell and comes from a very wealthy family ummm I don't know.

So to make it exciting I told her I'd make a $100 bet a week for her with the odds of winning much more. I hate parlays but oh well here goes.

Parlay time...

Boston College Spread -13.5 for Game -110 Minnesota U Money Line for Game -705 Iowa State Money Line for Game -310 Penn State Money Line for Game -805 Wyoming Money Line for Game -530 Auburn Money Line for Game -635 Houston U Money Line for Game -510 LSU Spread -30.5 for Game -105

Risking 100.00 to Win 941.38 USD

:drinking:

Heads up horn.............2005 Texas vs anOSU is on ESPN Classic this Saturday a.m.

:drinking:

just did the math on your record posted for previous years and did i do it right cuz it shows you at an 84% clip on your sides!!??

KingKrunked said:
just did the math on your record posted for previous years and did i do it right cuz it shows you at an 84% clip on your sides!!??

Horn's good...but he's not that good.

Just eyeballing the record, I get that he's 55-60% over the last 5 years.

NCAA CFB 2002-2003
Sides 118-88 +70.28 UNITS

NCAA CFB 2003-2004
Sides 124-103 +75.42 UNITS

NCAA CFB 2004-2005
Sides 111-109 –18.18 UNITS

NCAA CFB 2005-2006
Sides 60-50 +35.26 UNITS

basic math time:

wins: 413
losses: 350

54%...i'm a fucking idiot

LMAO! yes kk 54%. I lay alot of games i shouldn't because I love to bet on TV games. My big bets ($500) or 5 unit plays is where I cash in on the units.

So in other words Minnesota is the play of the day tomorrow?

Just noticed it is down to -14.5 -102 at pinny. Worth it to buy it down to -14?

Matt said:
So in other words Minnesota is the play of the day tomorrow?

Just noticed it is down to -14.5 -102 at pinny. Worth it to buy it down to -14?
Getting close to doing just that :cheers:

I bet SDST at +1.5 a few weeks ago, now I think I have to sell it back by taking UTEP +3 or so. Its 2.5 now but has some momentum.

I cant pass that up.

GL SHSU - great writeups as usual. I dont know how you do it.

Dude, Vanzack, please put back the other avatar. I don't want to look at your bulge.

I'll be at the game, sitting on the UTEP side, and rooting for the Miners. If I can catch a FG, I will strongly consider playing UTEP.

rjurewitz said:
Dude, Vanzack, please put back the other avatar. I don't want to look at your bulge.

I'll be at the game, sitting on the UTEP side, and rooting for the Miners. If I can catch a FG, I will strongly consider playing UTEP.

Well if you decide you want SDST - there will be about a 20k offer up at mansion tomorrow afternoon at a bargain basement price.

I need a new leotard. This pink one is itchy.

vanzack, thanks I know were on two of the same plays so hopefully the road faves cash early.

Scary looking card for me this weekend as I like so many road faves.

vanzack said:
Well if you decide you want SDST - there will be about a 20k offer up at mansion tomorrow afternoon at a bargain basement price.

I need a new leotard. This pink one is itchy.

DUCKMAN!!! LOL
evillol.gif

BOL Horn :shake: :beer:

Loving the Boston College game. I got a dime on that one. Lets win some money bro. money;

yes sir

rjurewitz said:
Have to agree. Weeks 1 and 2 are about superior squads with few exceptions.

Helluva card for thursday, Horn. And excellent write ups, as always. On 4 of them with you. So let's cash 'em.:cheers:

shsuhorn

Just got on board a little while ago. If you already addressed this question I apologize...there's obviously been some signifigant line movement in some of the games that you're playing (BC/NW/Minny/SC), do you still see these plays as the same value?

Thanks bro! Have another great year!

My damn laptop crashes the day before college foots. Anyway guys will probably be my only post tonight since I'm on my buddy's computer.

Player these props tonight and went ahead and listed the current juice so people don't get their panies in a bunch when they didn't get the same juice I did. Limits are usually $500 so use a trusted buddy or girlfriend that doesn't have the same address as ya if you want more like me (girlfriend gets a % lol).

Blake Mitchell UNDER 19 Completions ($500) (-165)

Blake Mitchell UNDER 232.5 Passing Yards ($300) (-130)

Ontario Snead UNDER 92.5 Rushing Yards ($400) (-165)

GL to all tonight!

Sooners

Yeah, great to see all of you guys! I lost track of what the hell was going on and where everyone went from the ole sporstdegenerate days! Heard a number of you guys are running the site which is a great thing as you all have quality input/information to share. Good to be here bro! :cheers:

SHSUHorn said:
My damn laptop crashes the day before college foots. Anyway guys will probably be my only post tonight since I'm on my buddy's computer.

Player these props tonight and went ahead and listed the current juice so people don't get their panies in a bunch when they didn't get the same juice I did. Limits are usually $500 so use a trusted buddy or girlfriend that doesn't have the same address as ya if you want more like me (girlfriend gets a % lol).

Blake Mitchell UNDER 19 Completions ($500) (-165)

Blake Mitchell UNDER 232.5 Passing Yards ($300) (-130)

Ontario Snead UNDER 92.5 Rushing Yards ($400) (-165)

GL to all tonight!

Where do you play your props Horn? Easy work done on those blake mitchell bets!

Back