NCAA Bowls

GL Doggy.

Lean that way on the side also. No way would I take Sumlin over Stoops. Scary game though given all the intangibles so will most likely pass on playing it...

On ND PTs and the ND ML big $ with u bro. Lets get this. Not sure the impact of this but apparently the Bama players are just mashing Fontainbleau bar right now. God bless Saban

LOL Mac. Line coming down a bit now. Seeing 9.5's now. As great of a recruiter and program builder as Saban is, I'll give Kelly the edge at in-game coaching. Bama is going to have to throw to beat this team, and I'll pay to see them do it.

Pissed back and forth with this one all afternoon. Not seeing these last few well at all (Played PIT unposted yesterday).

I'll take Arky state to put up points early:

First half TT Ark St over 16.5 -115 two units

akry tt is 33.5, they've scored more than that in their last 7 in a row, and 9 of 12 on the year. One of the games they scored 33 in week 2. Like all the tt for arky state. GL.

Enough has been talked about with tonight's game. I give the Irish more than an outside shot at winning this game so I played them large on the spread and ML. Haven't seen a dog this public in a long time, so that part of it scares me a little. Looking forward to seeing how this one unfolds. A nice prop I found and maxed out on:

McCarron under 219.5 passing yards -130 two units

HUnt - thanks bro. My shit just crashed and burned after the Louisville game. Rough ending but another profitable NCAA season overall.

Back