No plays yet, but initial leans:

TUESDAY:

C.FLORIDA +4 vs SoMiss.................C.FLORIDA +6 (3*) vs So.Miss

FRIDAY:

RUTGERS & S.FLA OVER 43.....NO PLAY

SATURDAY:

NWSTR +17 @ Penn St..............NWSTRN +19.5 (2*) @ Penn St
NAVY +3 @ UConn....................NAVY +3 (3*) @ Connecticut
RICE & ARMY OVER 45...............OVER 46 (2*)
OHIO -7 vs BGreen
PURDUE +15.5 @ ND
SD St & SJ St OVER 46..............OVER 46 (1*)
TEMPLE & VANDY UNDER 44
ULMONROE & FLA ATLANTIC UNDER 47.5 (2*)....only play thus far

A few others on the radar.....

:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
Like your Navy lean and have already played it myself.

I'm on S. Miss Tuesday evening for my biggest bet of the week so far. UCF has not shown to be the team they were a year ago, even at home. S. Miss on the other hand has looked very good.

Good luck, dude!

Den....hate to see you on the other side, but a 5 point game makes up both winnersmoney;

C.FLORIDA +6 (3*)
vs So.Miss......Smith and Moffett will get the team back on track and get some payback for last year's 52-31 blowout. O'Leary will have them focused on Fletcher (Fr. on the road) and make Young try to beat them in the air

GL:smiley_acbe:

mcm481 said:
Den....hate to see you on the other side, but a 5 point game makes up both winnersmoney;

C.FLORIDA +6 (3*)
vs So.Miss......Smith and Moffett will get the team back on track and get some payback for last year's 52-31 blowout. O'Leary will have them focused on Fletcher (Fr. on the road) and make Young try to beat them in the air

DEN.....I was only joking about a 5 point game, but hell if it worked!!!!

Ha Ha
dollars.gif

THURSDAY:

AUBURN & S.CAROLINA OVER 37.5 (2*).....Counting on SC to put up 7 and Auburn can easily put 31 on the Cocks. Kenny Irons will want to run a little harder against his old school and Cox (great.... Cox vs the Cocks!!) should be able to move the ball on the secondary.

nice hit tonight, mcm

money;

on the firday nite over with ya.

curious though...
what got you on the SD/SJ over. asking cuz i was looking pretty hard at it as well, yet have't been able to pull the trigger. thx, bro. and BOL this weekend.

yank....I'll add more later, but basically, SJSt has a defense that most rec flag football teams could score on and this will be SDSt 1st real game against a not so stout D/ At the same point SJ can put up some nice numbers on ANYONE through the air. Thant being said, the number is VERY beatable and I forecasted 54 points when I was capping. GL....

SATURDAY:

INDIANA +11 vs Wisconsin (3*).....the BADgers do not travel well and I just have a feeling that the Hoosiers will get Powers going and kick the offense into another notch. Quite frankly....TOO MUCH action on a road favorite means I am on the other side!!

WYOMING +5 @ Cuse (2*).....Cowboys have the D to frustrate Patterson into making his usual bad throws and they will utilize the ground game on the turf.

I'll be finalizing more throughout the day:smiley_acbe:

thx, mcm...i'll be joining you soon. my only concern was SDST's offense contributing enough. totally agree w/ SJST's offense.

Yanks.....SJST is so bad on D that even the Aztecs will look good tomorrow:smiley_acbe:

SATURDAY:

UTAH & BOISE ST UNDER 51.5 (2*)
TULANE +3 (1*)
vs SMU

:cheers:

Back