***NBA***

Wouldn’t be shocked to see lakers sit AD tonight in a b2b, Lebron prob won’t play either. Could be another Russ night if they want to compete. Hornets props could be good too

Wouldn’t be shocked to see lakers sit AD tonight in a b2b, Lebron prob won’t play either. Could be another Russ night if they want to compete. Hornets props could be good too

I havnt looked at any injury reports for today yet but I’m guessing bron sat last night so he could show out on Jordan’s team tonight, just a guess tho.

I feel like I dodged a bullet with Russ and would be more inclined to just play Hornets ats. Bridges has the chance to off maybe worth a look

Bridges def worth a look vs lakers, prob laMelo or Rozier also considering they don’t defend guards all that well.

miss +600 by a bucket after Booker has 20 1sth points... welcome back to nba wagering

Went back and forth on the Bulls wager almost was a team total over play. So many options on how to wager nowadays. I think props can be profitable but have to be selective. Morant was easy Derozan revenge fairly easy. @Big daddy naught dead on with Westbrook and I didn't play.. nor did I play Bridges which prob cashed easily (i didn't even see the # but 26 pts).

nba 4-5 -.02

I just started playing nba props this year, mostly 3 point props what I like best, didnt have nearly as much success w points for some reason. Early in the year i was playing a ton w lot of success but the numbers got way tighter really fast after that, I agree at this point in season selectiveness is def best, I think if you diligent you can find some good numbers tho, especially when someone out of lineup or just a really good matchup (like point guards against lakers!). I hadn’t even considered things like derozen against former team, you smashed that easy!! Great call. Love all the options. It crazy fun!

Last edited:
I havnt really looked at playing points/assist/rebounds. You clearing those by a ton! Now I got something new to look at! lol

so far props been cashing, sides been flaming out. Heat play was dumb, almost was a Jimmy Butler prop too.

2-3 -1.6 saturday and honestly with the ML parlay I feel lucky to have done that. Might be a 1 prop day

Curry needed 1 assist in the last 8 minutes for the +350 and a +5 unit day. Was either him or Klay PAR and I chose wrong. 1-3

NBA 12-12 +3

Curry needed 1 assist in the last 8 minutes for the +350 and a +5 unit day. Was either him or Klay PAR and I chose wrong. 1-3

NBA 12-12 +3

Damn. I saw highlight, looked like he wasn’t doing much passing in the 4th. That blows. I really like playing those PAR, never really even looked at until you started posting them.

Did you check out Poole for warriors? His PAR number 29.5 but he figures to play 35+ minutes tonight and be one the main scorers/ball handlers for gs tonight against a soft spurs d. That was my favorite of night. Gl lex

3-2

Wednesday

Harden pts o26.5-103

Rockets+4.5-107

Nuggets+3.5-109

Nets-4.5-105

3 units each

Sixers ml
Celtics ml
Grizzlies ml
Lakers ml (+325)

1 unit