***NBA***

Probably won't be putting in ats wagers until 5 minutes before tipoff from here on out. Would have bought out Nuggets at the half but I passed out & I get the half pt loss. Then of course the Nets collapse to crash the night. Harden was scary bad, 5 other prop leans hit with ease and I play the losers. Who would have thought sixers kill the ML parlay. That's life...

Last edited:
Thursday is setting up so well for a GSW blowout

Probably going to play it live but might even start with them as the base

some tough losses with Bulls losing ats in ot, Lakers under by a bucket. Pace was good for under too. idk.

I do like the parlay of obvious double-double players (mostly juiced -200+) tied to plays and will look for spots to do that again.

Reactions: KJ
Double double parlay Jokic-560/nurkic-590/Doncic-220 +102 last night. Def gonna be selectively playing these.

Had a +2100 parlay flame out with Blazers ml. Live betting got me some back but damn

Double double parlay Jokic-560/nurkic-590/Doncic-220 +102 last night. Def gonna be selectively playing these.

Had a +2100 parlay flame out with Blazers ml. Live betting got me some back but damn
Port bench after that trade is horrendous. Little chance unless cj, Simons, nurkic just go nuts. If I’m them i move dame and cj. Blow it up bc they aren’t going anywhere

Dang they put Evan at + odds at 3.5. Smdh. Might have to look at Julius 1.5 he’s not shooting it well but 2 is doable.

RJ over 2.5 assists tempting

Dang they put Evan at + odds at 3.5. Smdh. Might have to look at Julius 1.5 he’s not shooting it well but 2 is doable.

RJ over 2.5 assists tempting
I knew after last game his 3 prop would be high. Evans from dec on has had 12 games with 8+ 3pt attempts. He has made 4+ in 10 of 12. In all likelihood they get him a bunch of open looks....

I think Westbrook PAR, pts, maybe double double.

I knew after last game his 3 prop would be high. Evans from dec on has had 12 games with 8+ 3pt attempts. He has made 4+ in 10 of 12. In all likelihood they get him a bunch of open looks....

I think Westbrook PAR, pts, maybe double double.
Yeah he’s been jacking them up with no conscience, especially with Kemba and Julius struggling from deep.

Russ will cook us. No bron. No Melo. More shots and Kemba can’t stay in front of him

I think Knicks win the game but Russ goes for 25+ and AD prob has 30 lol

Grizzlies/Magic o224.5-108

Suns/Wizards u219.5-109

Hornets+3.5-105

3 units each

ML Parlay+360

Grizz/Suns/Hornets/Bucks

1.5 units

LaMelo Double Double+205

Butler DD +200

1.5 units each

Def play that over 2.5. I’d be all over it

He is so hard for me to figure out, pretty much all the Knicks. I liked playing him at beginning the season, think he was usually 1.5 back then, so of course number goes up to mostly 2.5 and started getting caught on him in games where he only logged 20ish minutes while entire bench plays most the 2nd half. That shit will drive me bat shit crazy! Pretty rare I play any Knicks props. even tho you didht cash till last minute you picked a good one, he got off 10 shots from deep, always a good bet when they take that many!

westbrook lmao. I got suckered in even knowing Bron was playing once it hit +800. One of the worst performances I've seen in recent memory.

Got lucky with Evan prop but wow the faves dominated.

westbrook lmao. I got suckered in even knowing Bron was playing once it hit +800. One of the worst performances I've seen in recent memory.

Got lucky with Evan prop but wow the faves dominated.

He did make the 1 shot! Lol. Anytime I see his stat line anywhere close to that (not the 1-10 just the lower outputs) I assume he at least wasn’t turning it over but he still managed 6 of them while being only laker I saw with 20+ minutes and big negative number in +/-. Impressive! They really gotta do something with him!

Yeah he was brutal. Guess brons status was why the + number popped up.

RJ turning into that star. Glad to see Julius starting to wake up. Tonight is thx Randle we need

I def been holding out hope with RJ! I’m sure you Knicks fans have been big time!! Lol. Be interesting how it looks when they get his Puke teammate on the floor with him: maybe they can get the fat one also and be the duke of NBA!! Lol

I def been holding out hope with RJ! I’m sure you Knicks fans have been big time!! Lol. Be interesting how it looks when they get his Puke teammate on the floor with him: maybe they can get the fat one also and be the duke of NBA!! Lol
RJ has made big improvements each year. This year he’s way more confident. Doesn’t hesitate and is making plays. They need to get rid of a few pieces to free up time for reddish.

RJ has made big improvements each year. This year he’s way more confident. Doesn’t hesitate and is making plays. They need to get rid of a few pieces to free up time for reddish.

At some point they have to swap out some depth for little more high end talent I would think., I’ve often thought at times earlier this season depth with this coach hurt RJ development with way he lose minutes to the second unit instead of letting him play thru a bad night. Hadn’t seemed to be happening lately.

Sorry for cluttering your thread lex.

Pistons/Wolves o230.5

Jokic rebs o12.5 -103

Nets/Nuggets o227-108

76ers/Bulls o221.5

Bulls+3.5-108

3 units each

Grizzlies-11

raptors-7

Pels+4.5

3 units each

Like the first two...

Indifferent on the Pels...

I will be looking for a cheaper number in-game on the Grizzlies but they should roll here by 12-16 points imo. These are the types of games you gotta take care of to get to that next level.

Detroit been playing much worse overall with Jerami Grant back. That is not a knock on him, just not a great mesh right now, Bey also struggles with JG in the lineup it seems.

Like the first two...

Indifferent on the Pels...

I will be looking for a cheaper number in-game on the Grizzlies but they should roll here by 12-16 points imo. These are the types of games you gotta take care of to get to that next level.

Detroit been playing much worse overall with Jerami Grant back. That is not a knock on him, just not a great mesh right now, Bey also struggles with JG in the lineup it seems.

I assumed it was Cunningham being out why they were struggling,

Back