NBA Wednesday

my other plays 2morrow:

W. Ky +12
xavier over 136
Xavier +1
Tenn +3

opinion?

I lean under on the xavier game. I know WV takes a lot of 3's so that's the big risk there....however, xavier is a strong defensive club, and I think we'll see an Xavier win, somewhere in the 67-62 range.

Lean W.Kentucky,but no play there....UCLA seems able to turn it on whenever they want. I think they could win this by 20+, but don't want to touch this one.

Louisville seems to be the popular play vs Tennessee. I have been unhappy with Tennesse's play so far, but they are still my bracket champions. I think they win SU.

I lean under on the xavier game. I know WV takes a lot of 3's so that's the big risk there....however, xavier is a strong defensive club, and I think we'll see an Xavier win, somewhere in the 67-62 range.

Lean W.Kentucky,but no play there....UCLA seems able to turn it on whenever they want. I think they could win this by 20+, but don't want to touch this one.

Louisville seems to be the popular play vs Tennessee. I have been unhappy with Tennesse's play so far, but they are still my bracket champions. I think they win SU.

i'm on WKU, XAVIER, UNC so far. might add TEJAS and WISKY.

I wasn't sold on the xavier over...

Collison with 18 rebounds, Jamison misses a shot down low.

5:07 remaining, 3 point lead for Washington....I feel a run coming for Seattle here.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="97%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD class="" id=awayteam1242029>WASH</TD><TD class="" id=awayscore1242029>95</TD><TD> </TD><TD rowSpan=2>4th Q
4:18
</TD></TR><TR><TD class="" id=hometeam1242029>SEA</TD><TD class="" id=homescore1242029>91</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="97%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD class="" id=awayteam1242029>WASH</TD><TD class="" id=awayscore1242029>99</TD><TD> </TD><TD rowSpan=2>4th Q
2:59
</TD></TR><TR><TD class="" id=hometeam1242029>SEA</TD><TD class="" id=homescore1242029>91</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lookin good. i called it earlier today to parlay all three of these that bar was on. i called it a barlay. that's Yag.

Imma be sick too that my net has been down since I got home and couldn't make a secon half play on this game.

Go Piss Boys!!...err Bullets

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="97%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD class="" id=awayteam1242029>WASH</TD><TD class="" id=awayscore1242029>101</TD><TD> </TD><TD rowSpan=2>4th Q
1:50
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=atlScoreTeamAlert id=hometeam1242029>SEA</TD><TD class="" id=homescore1242029>93</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back