NBA Wednesday

Seattle 56
Washington 50
HALF

- Really bad shot selection in the 1st half for Washington
- Really careless play at times as well, from offensive rebounds to bad/lazy passes.
- 1st quarter started good for the Wizards, but they were just outplayed from early on.

Can Seattle continue to play with this much energy?

ah saw was up at one point. hoping for was 2-4 pt lead so i can hedge out. i am way happy 2-0 on bars plays. i did well on my other plays as well. let it ride i guess.

last night the line was set for wash to lose by 10 or less being down 15. they didn't even get close. but seattle isn't portland. soooo.

2nd half begins exactly how the first half went for Washington....3 point missed, and then a missed layoup by Washington.

Game beginning to get out of control. Washington is unable to generate much offense tonight. They continue taking bad shots, and Seattle is hitting a nice percentage, and rebounding what shots they do miss.

Seattle 69
Washington 56
6:15 3rd

They just continue to take 3 pointers.....Amazing. They aren't hitting any of them, yet continue to throw them up.

Wizards cut the lead to 7 with under 3:00 to go in the 3rd. 10-0 Washington run.....

They really need to have a tie game (or be within a couple of points to have any chance in hell).

In other words, a Seattle cover is going to occur tonight.

Seattle 75
Washington 68
End of 3rd Quarter

- Luke Ridnour with no idea his team only had about 3 seconds in the quarter, and dribbles out the clock.
- Washington will need to outscore Seattle 15 in the 4th quarter. How about a 36-17 4th quarter for the Bullets? Don't get your hopes up.

off topic- what do you think of this strategy 4 tomorrow?

Wash st. +8.5/under 143

UNC -8.5/over 143

parlay them both...

like monday when the lakers were up by 9 with 3 minutes left and it went to OT, and fucked my under...

I had GS +2.5 and they were down 2 with 4 seconds to go before the ridiculous offensive foul on Monta Ellis when it was Derek Fisher who caused the pulldown. Needless to say, Lakers end up winning by 4.

off topic- what do you think of this strategy 4 tomorrow?

Wash st. +8.5/under 143

UNC -8.5/over 143

parlay them both...

That game is one I don't have much of an opinion on....It's going to come down (obviously) which team dictates tempo. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with a UNC cover that goes under. Something like 72-62

this is huge. I wrapped all 3 of his plays besides taking them separate. Big swing here...

They have to keep it going though. This last possession, Seattle had nothing going, and Caron Butler lets Jeff Green off the hook by fouling him as the shot clock was winding down.

Back