NBA Wednesday

B

Billivy

Last night 3-0 (+$800)
Season 73-52-1 (+$10,930)

Denver/Washington OVER 221.5 (220 to win 200)
Phoenix -9 (220 to win 200)
New Jersey/Milwaukee OVER 201.5 (440 to win 400)
La Lakers +8 (220 to win 200)
Chicago/Seattle under 202 (1100 to win 1000)
Portland +6.5 (220 to win 200)

...i'll be back to talk about these games tommorow...but i figured i'd show you the main reason i'm takin this total soo large tommorow (several reason, good spot for a slow pace...but this is alarming IMO)...

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>1/4/06</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 97 - SEA 101</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA 3.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 205.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/18/05</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA 98 - CHI 84</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA -3.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 198</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3/15/05</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 93 - SEA 99</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA -2.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 190</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3/11/05</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA 97 - CHI 100</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 7.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 196.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>2/2/04</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA 109 - CHI 97</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA -9.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 200</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/15/03</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 90 - SEA 98</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA -0.0</TD><TD class=datacell>U 189</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>4/1/03</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 94 - SEA 101 (OT)</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA -3.0</TD><TD class=datacell>O 190</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>2/1/03</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA 90 - CHI 77</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA -7.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 184.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>2/2/02</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA 91 - CHI 97</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 13.0</TD><TD class=datacell>O 185</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>1/7/02</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI 88 - SEA 100</TD><TD class=datacell>SEA -6.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 183</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

last four if nothing else...ugh...lol'an_horse'

BOL Boys:cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Billivy! I am looking at this as well. I think the numbers speak for themselves.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BOL Billivey...I had a feeling you were going to roll last night after giving your goodbye speech to covers but unfortunately didnt get to see your post in time to tail you...Lets get em again tonight...

:shake:

agree with you billivy sonics-bulls u202 is a soild bet gl :cheers:

Tailing ya, but slightly concerned about the 221.5 of Den/Wash.
Know that Denver can score, but sometimes Washington just can't score if Arenas is off. However, I guess at home they'll shoot better.

Hey bill just wanted to say BOL once i heard u and BDK left covers i had to come here too lol. Tailing you on the chicago under GL :shake:

i dont see how you are betting on the la lakers in this spot kobe was icing his ankle last night but had to comeback into the game to finish it this is there first road b2b game since 11/1 now without lamar odom good spot for lakers to have a letdown game after coming off 2 big wins and mavs took a beating to the jazz in their last game and have been bouncing back good this year after losing to washington they easily handle the nets then losing to the detriot they faced denver @ home it wasnt even close after the tip my top play today will be the mavs -8 btw everything else on your card looks soild gl

Last edited by a moderator:
Like that Under ALOT. Bulls will play tough.. but regardless of the defense they playing they will still shoot long-range, low % shots... Sea offense without Allen will get exposed on the road.

Hmmm... IMO it would be a lean at 198.

I got it at 201, 202 is just awesome... but I expect a game in the high 180s

Glad to see your post and I'm tailing you on the SEA/CHI U201. Already had POR and PHO - BOL tonight :cheers:

Chi/Sea O/u has dropped to 197 @ pinny. Almost thinking about middling, have 5 points between right now. Just a little lower and maybe.....

Good luck tonight Billivy, luckily I bet that total on the Bulls game this morning although I still lost some value at 199. Oh well lets hope for a Bulls win of 94-80.

thecakeoff said:
i dont see how you are betting on the la lakers in this spot kobe was icing his ankle last night but had to comeback into the game to finish it this is there first road b2b game since 11/1 now without lamar odom good spot for lakers to have a letdown game after coming off 2 big wins and mavs took a beating to the jazz in their last game and have been bouncing back good this year after losing to washington they easily handle the nets then losing to the detriot they faced denver @ home it wasnt even close after the tip my top play today will be the mavs -8 btw everything else on your card looks soild gl
i meant icing his knee not ankle

Good Picks Billy, been tailin ya for a while along with Max58 and Phillyroom and BDK(Killa).
Makes for a ton of picks. :23_50_4:

yeah, I had fun and took Pho-3 (1Q) :wacka wacka:which hit, but then lost on the Over 52.5 (1Q).:angry:
I did win on the Dal-3 (1Q) and the over 50 (1Q).:wacka wacka::wacka wacka:
Have a bigger bet on the Under 202 for the Chi/Sea, but at half, I took over 96.5 for a 25% of the bigger bet. and it's close. If I can get 10 pts or 5 baskets in 2:00 minutes. not sure. but the Big bet will win and I'll still up today.
Also took Tor ML (2H) which hit since it was +303. again it was a small 1 unit bet.:wacka wacka:

Excellent night yet again Bill.

Do you cap professionally or just a nice supplemental income?

what a shitty fouth quarter for the nugs...i knew it couldnt be perfect...lets see if the lakers can keep the night goin

Great job Billy, too bad smush parker couldn't handle the ball with 12 seconds left and score a lame ass easy bucket or get fouled. Of course he would've had to make both to win, but at least one would've been a push instead of a loss at +8. Those that got the Lakers+9 ended up with a push.

lamar odem was out as of this morning...i was on this from last night...that was a mistake..but a small one i guess...denver puts up 19 in the 4th tonight???? that was a mistake...but i small one i guess....all and all i'm happy the mistakes were small and the correct ones were big

Back