NBA TNT Thursday

Ca$He

count it
3-0-1 last night. 7-0-2 last 2 nights. Decent run..let's keep this rolling.

For tonight:

Boston/La o205 10 units
Dallas +3 10 units
Boston 1st Q 5 units

GL guys. Grab this money tonight,.:cheers:

THanks BC and Cap'N

Why do I like boston/la over so much? Simply because LA is off a B2B. The starters should still have their shooting touch and the bench should see more playing time as Pau (who logged 45 mins) and Kobe (almost 40) will continue playing ~38 mins-ish and the offensive 2nd unit should be able to scorch. As for Boston, I don't think they'll have trouble throwing up 100 against this bad defensive team and Garnett off 5-6 days of rest?! All the previous meetings barely surpassed 200; so why the high total @ 205? - All are signs indicating to me that the over is the correct play.

Boston 1st Q -2 is a lean b/c they normally KILL 1st Qs especially at home with revenge. By all means, they should be the hungrier team tonight.

All the previous meetings barely surpassed 200; so why the high total @ 205?

Their last 2 meetings in Boston have totaled 210 & 223 points. LA enters this game off having paid out on TT Overs for both themselves & their opposition for 5 straight games (naturally 5-0 to Over for the fullgame total), while Boston is 4-1 to Over their last 5. That their last game between the 2 stunk offensively (170 odd points) was "because" it was in LA, "so it can be safely ignored".

Thats why the line is what it is. What have you done for me lately screams nothing but Over.

Their last 2 meetings in Boston have totaled 210 & 223 points. LA enters this game off having paid out on TT Overs for both themselves & their opposition for 5 straight games (naturally 5-0 to Over for the fullgame total), while Boston is 4-1 to Over their last 5. That their last game between the 2 stunk offensively (170 odd points) was "because" it was in LA, "so it can be safely ignored".

Thats why the line is what it is. What have you done for me lately screams nothing but Over.

Thanks BC, I see what you mean. I took a glimpse at the totals at blankets and thought the over was a great play. Might be the wrong play, but I'm not a fan of juicing out since this was a strong lean from the beginning. Thanks for the heads-up. :cheers:

So you're not on the over?

Back