*NBA THURSDAY*

boss_tyc0on

Pretty much a regular
A fresh start and my 1st post 4/23/09....bol everyone
ouch my 1st bad day its been a while!!! down about 10 units....:spank:

Last edited:
Whats up BossMan...finally get to comment on your shakey picks.

Like the Celtics pick tonight...you'll be changing that raider head to a lion logo once you see Stafford in the Honolulu blue

Whats up BossMan...finally get to comment on your shakey picks.

Like the Celtics pick tonight...you'll be changing that raider head to a lion logo once you see Stafford in the Honolulu blue

hey.......wtf.....Floodgates???hahahahahha....LOL........Dont worry my Sharkies will be kissing the cup soon!!!!:cheers:

dont forget to put My Sharks -145 in a little parlay with the NBA.....I hope im not betting with my heart good luck everybody!!!!:cheers:

Last edited:
on another note...leaning heavy on the sharks, but am VERY weary of how strong they were at home in reg, and horrible in the first two AT HOME...but like them to tie it up in anaheim....your gut or your heart is on them?

on another note...leaning heavy on the sharks, but am VERY weary of how strong they were at home in reg, and horrible in the first two AT HOME...but like them to tie it up in anaheim....your gut or your heart is on them?

both because the Sharks need to take their home ice back.....I got this feeling that the ducks won there last game in game 2.........BOL...

Back