NBA Sunday Playoffs

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Playoffs : 5-1 (+13 Units)

Nice day Saturday. Pocketed more money than I hoped because some strong 2H plays became available. Today I don't expect the games to be as good.

Cleveland Cavs 1H -7 (1 Unit) (P)

Dallas Mavs 1H -5.5 (2 Units) (L)

ML Parlay (Risking 2 Units to win 2 Units): (L)

Dallas Mavs ML -700

Detroit Red Wings ML -130

ML Parlay (Risking 2 Units to win 1.55 Units): (L)

Dallas Mavs

Boston Red Sox

Denver Nuggets +9 (2 Units) (W)

Phoenix Suns 2H -7.5 (5 Units) (W)

Dallas 2H -6.5 (5 Units) (L)

More to come...GL:cheers:

Last edited:
Yea that bet should have lost. Got some luck. For the 2H, Clev should clearly cover, but GL betting this pathetic team, who wont do ANYTHING in the 07 playoffs.

im suprised people on here were saying the cavs win the east blah blah. What do u guys see that I dont?

Suns 2H -7.5 (5 Units) (W)

I dunno if I will keep all of it, but I will post otherwise. Right now, I plan on keeping it!

Last edited:
im taking the free +1.1 if Lakers win i hedge and took Lakers +8.5 +135 3* either break even or win

Hi BeLIEve, I tailed u lately and u made me some money, would like to thank u for that. Keep up the good work

:shake:

dice k vs a rook on sunday night bases after losing his last primetime game. you like?

Denver Nuggets +9 (2 Units)

Part of this wager stems from my hatred for San Antonio, and that I want to see Denver win the series. I like Iverson, who is the best player in this series. I really like Melo, who is the best player from his draft class. Yes, better than Wade and James. I honestly think Nene can defend Duncan one-on-one, and that will free up Camby to be more free in the paint and shut down the drives of Parker and Manu.

But another part of this bet stems from the game late in the season between San Antonio and Dallas. The Spurs' lack of team speed really showed in that game. Dallas got whatever they wanted in transition. And I see the same thing from Denver tonight. I see this game going OVER the total, being played in the 100s. I think Denver has a shot to win, but I'll say something like Spurs 110 Denver 107.

what was that trend you had when denver scores 100? or was it when they dont score 100?

As for Denver bet, I think at the very LEAST I will have a hedge/middle opportunity if I dont like what I see from Denver. I have a lot of interest in this series because I like Duncan and AI a lot, so I'll be watching this one really close.

what was that trend you had when denver scores 100? or was it when they dont score 100?

Before the Dallas game late in the season, they only had like 1 or 2 SU wins when they scored UNDER 100. But they beat Dallas by scoring only 90, and they beat the Clippers by scoring 96 (that was on the road, too).

I like Iverson and all Believe but how cant you say Duncan is the best player in the series. Iverson is great and everything but Duncan is a notch above. Still think the Nuggets win the series though.

I like Iverson and all Believe but how cant you say Duncan is the best player in the series. Iverson is great and everything but Duncan is a notch above. Still think the Nuggets win the series though.

Duncan can sometimes get frustrated and force some shots in the paint. Iverson has the ability to get to the rim anytime he wants. So even when he's not shooting well, he can still put up points. Also, Iverson's passion that he shows on the court is unmatched. I think it's definately something that will help Denver's confidence. I also love the fact that these two teams met just 2 years ago, with Denver getting dominated. Iverson will step right in and make a HUGE impact.

chicago in game 2 is the bet of the year.

I doubt I will get involved w/ that game. But I think Chicago has a great shot to win. They really needed that game 1 win. They have a lot of confidence now. I've said this from the start: Chicago is just to athletic for Miami. Miami is not healthy, and they are just too old.

I liked the play of Sefalosha as well. A player I wished the Sixers would have kept. He showed to can be effective on Wade, and that might be able to keep Kirk out of foul trouble. If Kirk can play extensive mintues in game 2, Chicago will win because Miami's backcourt is too slow to defend Gordon AND Kirk.

1Hayden_Panettiere1.gif

I think when betting this series, you have to throw out past notions of both teams. Miami is not the same team as last year. And Wade is not healthy. Chicago is considerably better. Especially looking at the play of Deng, who looks like he will be a top 10 talent soon. Currently, Chicago IS a better team, and if Miami wins the series, it would be an upset in my mind.

Back