NBA Sunday Playoffs

thats bring it on again and i wouldn know because i couldnt live with myself watching that movie

What movie is that? And is she always wearing those skimpy outfits in the movie?

Its from "Bring it On Again"

thats right, the sequel to bring it on. The only parts I've seen from the film are these two animated gifs:smiley_acbe:

getimage.php

gl believe, i like the over at 104.5 due to movement and a poor executing dallas d... on the 2h -7 too

tough loss on today. I would have increased my bank roll by double if the mavs had won....Had so many plays riding with them. Still in disbelief..

tough loss on today. I would have increased my bank roll by double if the mavs had won....Had so many plays riding with them. Still in disbelief..

Thanks. Yea Im not really too mad about the loss. I dont regret any bets, but I do regret the unit size of the 2H play.

But what I am angry about was the EFFORT from Dallas. They played scared all game. It was upsetting to watch. And I do not see Dallas prevailing against GS.

yeah, was just really sad. I wasn't even hopeful the last 6 minutes..

You have any opinion on the Pistons total @ 183? I think books have adjusted a little for the low scoring, but I can see this going in the 80s...

Its from "Bring it On Again"

thats right, the sequel to bring it on. The only parts I've seen from the film are these two animated gifs:smiley_acbe:

getimage.php

actually, it's from Bring It On: All Or Nothing... which is the third movie in the series....

it barely falls short of being as good as the first original Bring It On, but it's a helluva lot better than the second one... Bring It On Again sucked...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0659363/

Back