NBA redcon Sunday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
mrs.redbearde likes Utah to win by about 16. I like Utah to win and Minny to tank. I don't particularly like Mehmo and Kirilenko being out, but I do think the Jazz bench is still generally better than the Minny starters.

also

before you think, "ah, redcon, but remember, the Jazz suck ass on the road!"...do note that the Jazz are 16-21 on the road and Minnesota is 13-23 at home.so as bad as we can say the Jazz are on the road.....Minnesota is notably worse.

Jazz are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
Jazz are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 Sunday games.
Jazz are 8-21 ATS in their last 29 games as a road favorite.

Timberwolves are 17-35 ATS in their last 52 home games.
Timberwolves are 10-24 ATS in their last 34 games as a home underdog.
Timberwolves are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
Timberwolves are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog.

I'm still waiting on getting my offer filled...I hoped to get under -5, but -5.5 will do...

FYI :
Jazz F Mehmet Okur (14 ppg; flu) did not travel with the team to Minnesota and will not play tonight.

okay...and. mrs.redbearde likes the 76ers to win 99-97. I like the 76ers as a ML dog.

Philadelphia is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Philadelphia is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games when playing on the road against Cleveland

Philadelphia is 17-8 ATS in its last 25 games
Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Philadelphia is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games
Philadelphia is 6-1 ATS & SU in its last 7 games on the road

Cleveland is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Cleveland is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Cleveland is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Cleveland is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games at home

I asked my computer to show me Utah playing first game of a b-b. 17 of the games were on the road. They covered in this spot on the road against Boston, Suns, Washington, Houston, Orlando, and Detroit. They play Washington at home tomorrow. Last 10 the 2 teams are 5-5. GL

Good Luck red. How fortunate was I to have DEN win by 7 on a jumper off two bobbled rebounds with 3 seconds left after AI missed a FT which followed a JrSmith miss FT in the last 45 secs...damn hooks!!!

I thought of you after that last bucket fell.....up til then I was thinking of me and how the warriors refused to go to the rim in the 4th....106-109 with 3mins to go.....no love for redbearde...

I thought of you after that last bucket fell.....up til then I was thinking of me and how the warriors refused to go to the rim in the 4th....106-109 with 3mins to go.....no love for redbearde...

Definetly one of those weird games . Hell AI was 4/20 or something. I would go from euphoria to screaming in a blink...end of the 1st Half they were about DDs suddenly a 4 pt game after half. GSW took control to start the 3rd but towrda the end Den battled back to led by 2. Then a 10- run for Den to start and I thought I would be home free. Think up 14 (maybe 109)110-96 with about 6 to play but again GSW rallied back...

At the end of the day the right play wins but unfortunately I was thinking the points wouldnt matter and well they did. Certainly wasnt any value persay in laying 7 / 8 with Denver....Oh well... looks like I already pissed away a Unit on Houston 2nd H when the UNDER was so obvious..been so sloppy this week in the NBA because I look to much at CBB...:shake:

Not sure what I like yet because been staring at the CBB and MLB games...:cheers:

what you think of raptors

Definetly leaning that way since NO playing 4th in 6 away already off 3 tough grueling games. Underdog rules the series just a tough read to get on either team. Basically suprised NO is favored since @ Cle they caught +1.5 and would think CLe and Tor are fairly equal ( hence a PK being fair)....still looking at all the games including the Minny - Utah game....had to take a shitbreak!:36_11_6::cheers:

2Hs saved me today. I was extremely disappointed in my philly loss, but it was nice to catch a lucky break with the Raptors 2H.

washington is gunning it with the lakers. wtf's up with that?

Back