Overall: 60-36-2 (+55.36)

Shitty playoffs so far.

Finals Game One.

The play...

Celtics
(3 units)

🤝

GL. Agree.

What would you look for to play Boston or Mavs in g2?

Broke this one down during the break and this is the Celtics series to lose, gonna require a whole lot of Luka magic for Dallas to compete.

Gafford and Lively not gonna have much of an impact in this series with the C's stretch bigs.

Broke this one down during the break and this is the Celtics series to lose, gonna require a whole lot of Luka magic for Dallas to compete.

Gafford and Lively not gonna have much of an impact in this series with the C's stretch bigs.

Pretty much spot on.

If you smash (15+ margin) in Game 1 at home then you usually win and cover in Game 2.

Average margin of victory in Game 2 off a 15+ win is +16.8 points to the home chalk...

Only concern is it's Peanut Joe and the company ass C's.

Boston likes to play the crook more than they don't...

Have Game 3 lined at Celtics -1.5 (No Zinger) or Celtics -3.5 (Zinger plays).

Spread is baked but that's understandable, this is a Circle the Wagons x10 game for the Mavs.

Home chalk in this spot is undefeated since the turn of the millennium...

Playoffs: 17-16 (+1.29)

I'm barely registering this postseason, has been an odd one.

Hardly competitive at all, died off after the 1st round.

Just a dud playoffs in general.

Play up in a bit...

Gentleman’s sweep?

Yup.

C's don't strike me as the sweep type with all that choke-ability DNA.

I remember Luka with a worse team than he had now avoided the sweep in the WCF's vs the Dubs a couple of seasons ago.

The Chunky Slovene ain't gonna go out like that.

I'll pay at relatively good odds to see it...

The spread would have opened at C's -2 if the powers that be were confident of the sweep.

Has to be played with the Mavs at plus money on principle...

Closeout games are hard covers for the home chalk coming off a road loss.

5-12 ATS last 17.

Luka can defend, bro is just lazy.

Boston choke-ability factor deflates this spread to -4.5 or thereabouts.

C's 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Finals games.

Played on principle...

Parlaying Boston to win with the highest Mavs spread you can get is a worthy play for some small value...

Average margin of victory is such closeout games (since the 2016 season) is only +2.8 points...

With the average spread for the home chalk being around -7.

Basically lined up for a Mavs cover so playing accordingly, could easily go to shit but scared money don't make money...

Season: 49-23-2 (+56.22)

Playoffs: 18-17 (+1.14)

Overall: 67-40-2 (+57.36)

Was straight dirty ass this postseason.

Still won 50+ units in the regular for those that give a shit.

'Til next season fellas (pending), you'll find me solving this planets ET problem in the meantime.

Stay safe out there...

Oh and congrats Celtics but you should have won it all 3 seasons ago and every season after that...

🙄

Season: 49-23-2 (+56.22)

Playoffs: 18-17 (+1.14)

Overall: 67-40-2 (+57.36)

Was straight dirty ass this postseason.

Still won 50+ units in the regular for those that give a shit.

'Til next season fellas (pending), you'll find me solving this planets ET problem in the meantime.

Stay safe out there...
Hell of a season again. Thank you for sharing your plays, truly incredible to consistently beat sides (at liquidity also) at the rate you have over the years. Hope you’ll be back next season, nobody better

Hell of a season again. Thank you for sharing your plays, truly incredible to consistently beat sides (at liquidity also) at the rate you have over the years. Hope you’ll be back next season, nobody better

Thanks brother, appreciated...

Back