NBA Plays (Conference SF's)...

Too bad we've got Ken Mauer and Marc Davis in the bay.

Home teams with a 0.33 WP under Mauer and a 0.50 WP under Davis in these playoffs.

Kenny is a cunt but Marc is the 2nd biggest cunt ref in the league behind Scotty Foster.

That being said, Dubs should still roll.

My line for this game is Dubs -11, add 5.5 points to that being a home closeout game and I get -16.5 as my spread.

Regarding the refs in general this postseason,

if you're on the home team you want to see Mike Callahan and/or Danny Crawford,

if you're on the road team you want to see Monty McCutchen and/or Jason Phillips.

Biggest home/away discrepancies with a minimum of 6+ games officiated during the playoffs.

Reminder: Check refs before placing one's bet.

Will sort myself out, still enough games left to turn a decent profit.

No sharp angles on this square.

adding...

San Antonio Spurs at Oklahoma City Thunder (Game 6)

The play...

Spurs ML -105 (3 units)

Gonna take the gritty veteran 'geezers' in their last hurrah vs a team noted for choking.

Based on the opening spread this is a solid play.

Home dogs in a closeout game off a win don't do too well at all.

Home dogs off back to back wins do fucking terrible in the playoffs.

By ratings etc the Spurs are the much better team but OKC has been the 'luckier' team so far in this series via ref and bounce of the ball.

Refs suck but I can't see the Spurs going out like chumps. Trust this team to fight 'til the end.

:popcorn:

Ignorant play last night, got what I deserved.

adding...

Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat
(Game 6)

The play...

Raptors +4 (2.5 units)

Thoughts a little later.

Eggers...

:shake2:

Been running like poop of late, need a correction. Still time to save my postseason.

The 1-day in-between games is the Meat's downfall, old gimpy team is getting worn down.

Meat play well in spurts much like the Craps but without the younger legs,

Game 5's comeback and fail seemed like the beginning of their last breath.

All 3 refs tonight are solid if you like the road team given their past playoff performances.

Going back to 'my lines', have this game lined at a flat 3.

The 3.5 - 4.0 playoff home fave hasn't done too well of late, 2-13 ATS (4-11 SU) since the 2012 season.

The 3.5 - 4.0 playoff home fave hasn't done too well of late, 2-13 ATS (4-11 SU) since the 2012 season.

Spread down to 3 in some spots.

Home faves of 3.0 - 4.0 are 4-20 ATS in the playoffs the last 3 seasons.

I'll be following and tailing as usual.

Hopefully you get rewarded for your loyalty. Will attempt to lock-in next round and pay more attention to my 'lines' and ELO methods.

Too much reliance on previous solid trends and predictive stats the last few games.

Next round bud...game is changing...gotta adapt...it's tough...

At least your avatar game has been on all postseason.

Yeah, feel I got a good read for the conference 'ship round.

Needed to apply the KISS strategy more often.

The ever-present Stern's ghost also hasn't helped.

Feel the officiating this postseason has been way worse than before. League trying to force parity given it's so top heavy in 2015/16.

Unfortunately outside of the Stevie Adams avy, the others haven't been treating me well.

Yeah, feel I got a good read for the conference 'ship round.

Needed to apply the KISS strategy more often.

The ever-present Stern's ghost also hasn't helped.

Feel the officiating this postseason has been way worse than before. League trying to force parity given it's so top heavy in 2015/16.

Unfortunately outside of the Stevie Adams avy, the others haven't been treating me well.

Yup.

It has been brutal.

Only way to play this game.

Chalk.

Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors (Game 7)

The play...

Raptors
ML -189 (3 to win 1.59)

No point messing with the spread at this point. Do think they'll cover though.

Same risk for less reward.

The home team is 36-8 (.818) straight-up in Game 7 of the 2nd Round all-time.

No team in the history of the league has ever won 2 series in the same postseason having trailed 2-3 in both.

Doubt the Meat can make history with no Whiteside on foreign soil.

Raps are undefeated off a loss this postseason.

The numbers are in the Raps favor, only thing that can save Miami is the league.

It is what it is.

I would love -175 after layin -205 the other night. Hope it doesn't matter. Oh Canada, be my home and native land for a day.

The man says based on the past and you bring up a whopping 10 games wow that will keep me off the Heat.
What past? The last 10 games take us back to 13/14 season! I really care more about the recent 10 games, than what was going on in 1970/71 season...
D.Crawford is 39 - 27 ATS in favor of the home team and 29 - 17 ATS if home team is favorite.
I'm betting Heat despite the refs, not because of them...

any thoughts on this? lol

Campus Dave@Danger_the_Dave <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2h2 hours ago</small>
@PFTCommenter I broke out a little punnet square action to try to figure out if Lebron has the clutch gene.

CihByKVWUAAOtRY.jpg

No point messing with the spread at this point. Do think they'll cover though.

Same risk for less reward.

The home team is 36-8 (.818) straight-up in Game 7 of the 2nd Round all-time.

No team in the history of the league has ever won 2 series in the same postseason having trailed 2-3 in both.

Doubt the Meat can make history with no Whiteside on foreign soil.

Raps are undefeated off a loss this postseason.

The numbers are in the Raps favor, only thing that can save Miami is the league.

It is what it is.

Spot On. Nice win

Back