NBA Plays (Conference SF's)...

adding...

Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors (Game 2)

The play...

Raptors
-4.5 +101 (2 to win 2.02)

Generally this is a good spot for the home fave.

If ESPN and LeCramps already talking Cavs v Meat in the ECF's doesn't motivate you to play better,

Then 'We are the North' can go f$%k themselves. Is a 'Circle the Wagons' game for this franchise.

Shitty-ass Raps get it done in Game 2, last chance for this team.

Lowry didn't do jack-shit in Game 1 and Toronto still had the opportunity to win.

Mediocre teams like the Meat rarely go up 2-0 on the road.

'My line' is at -3 but would lay anywhere up to -7.

:popcorn:

Home teams off a Game 1 loss in Round 2 are 15-1 SU (12-4 ATS) since the 2002/03 season.

This looks like the right pick but a tough pill to swallow with this bunch. I think I might put the ML in a parlay. (Perhaps carry it over to Cavs in game 4, not game 3)

GL

- G

Another tough break, better to get them now than later I guess. A couple of 80 percenters miss FT's in the clutch.

As mentally messed up as the Raps are, the series is still 1-1 heading to South Beach and the Raps could have won Game 1.

One thing to watch is the old man Heat just played back to back OT games with 1 days rest before a 5pm start on Saturday.

Waiting on the Game 3 spread.

Coach Spo ran the ol' Iso-Joe late and it bit him in the ass.

adding...

Cleveland Cavaliers at Atlanta Hawks (Game 3)

The play...

Cavaliers ML -135 (3 to win 2.25)

Is what it is here.

Cavs own this team and Atlanta has match-up issues across the board,

Hawks needed three days off between Games 2 and 3, not one.

LeCramps 27-12 SU as a road fave in the playoffs (9-2 SU in Game 3 up 2-0 and 5-0 SU since coming back to Cleveland).

Leaning Thunder in the late game.

Agree both on Cleveland and the Thunder, but played only Thunder.
Good luck!

Thanks Divol.

The 3 days rest is key in Oklahoma, will help them immensely.

Series should play out similar to Warriors v Grizz from last postseason if I'm reading it right.

My radar has been off some though these playoffs.

My lines have been doing pretty good these playoffs, better than my plays either way.

My spreads for tonight,

Hawks (pick 'em) v Cavs

Thunder (-1.5) v Spurs

Exactly... my reason for my worry about Thunder... They shouldn't be dogs here... would have been much more comfortable with Thunder bet, if they been favorites or pk at least...
Bookies are begging for Thunder money...

Thunder opened as -1.5 favorite, the people flipped the odds.

And they are still lining up to bet them.

Spurs are the perceived 2nd best team in the playoffs, rightly so but a rested home dog is very dangerous.

Small sample here...

Playoff teams that made 20 or more 3's in their previous game and won by double-digits are 4-0 SU and ATS.

Thanks man, you get on LeCramps in the 2nd half ?

Probably gonna get involved with the late game in-play if something pops up.

Numbers say OKC wins but the old playbook says take the better team in a tied series.

Better situations tomorrow.

Thanks man, you get on LeCramps in the 2nd half ?

Probably gonna get involved with the late game in-play if something pops up.

Numbers say OKC wins but the old playbook says take the better team in a tied series.

Better situations tomorrow.

Hit on Cavs 2H. Yes. Cavs in gm 4 will be a bet for sure. Line will be inflated, but whatever. I'm fading Tweety on Spurs/OKC. Took Spurs ML.

adding...

Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat (Game 3)

The play...

Heat
-5.5 (2 units)

Almost a 10-point swing on the line, odd and could be telling.

2 seeds getting more than 4.5 points usually fail.

Meat off an implosion game should respond,

Teams that lead after 3 quarters and shit the bed on the road step up if favored at home the following game,

3-0 SU and ATS so far this postseason.

Will be interesting to see how both teams handle coming off a pair of OT games, on little rest with the early start time.

Good Luck Concern about the little rest for the Heat and had to go against you finding a +6. Always like coming back with the Home team after the series is tied 1-1 and the team who had home court advantage to take it back but only in game 3 as a dog.

Really don't like being on the other side of you.

Good call Paulie.

Meat blow another consecutive 6-point 4th quarter lead.

Zig-zagging W's and L's right now.

late add...

Cleveland Cavaliers at Atlanta Hawks
(Game 4)

The play...

Cavaliers
-5 (1.5 units)

Cavs cover or lose straight-up.

Smaller play as it's uber-square and Marc Davis (ref) stinks.

4th quarter of Game 3 told me just how locked-in Cleveland is.

LeCramps 26-9 SU (22-12-1 ATS) in series closeout games.

Thanks BAR.

Like where I am at the half. Cavs should lock that shit down late.

Hopefully Marc Davis doesn't get the call.

Cavs now 0-2 ATS (2-0 SU) in closeout games this postseason.

That attempted 3 by LeShaves though, smh.

Not happening right now, got some work to do.

14-13-1 (+2.25)

adding...

Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat
(Game 4)

The play...

Heat -5.5 (3 units)

Time to go on a run. Random reasoning a little later.

:shake2:

Thanks fellas.

Massive respond spot for the Meat.

Raps not built to win 3 straight playoff games, let alone 2 straight on the road. Should be Miami by 8+.

Dog also 3-0 ATS in this series, again rare for dog to go 4-0 ATS. Law of averages somewhat applies.

Right ref tonight in Callahan, best homer ref in this season's playoffs. Home team is 8-1 SU in his games.

Average winning points differential for the home team with Callahan is 16.4 points.

Surprised by the movement though, looks like you can get a 4.5 now.

Thanks fellas.

Massive respond spot for the Meat.

Raps not built to win 3 straight playoff games, let alone 2 straight on the road. Should be Miami by 8+.

Dog also 3-0 ATS in this series, again rare for dog to go 4-0 ATS. Law of averages somewhat applies.

Right ref tonight in Callahan, best homer ref in this season's playoffs. Home team is 8-1 SU in his games.

Average winning points differential for the home team with Callahan is 16.4 points.

Surprised by the movement though, looks like you can get a 4.5 now.

Both Whiteside and Valanciunas are out and that's more a disadvantage to Toronto then Miami so I can't understand the line move unless it's just take the Dog in this series. I'll go with Miami and see if I can find a 4 somewhere. One of the advantages of the Apps in town.
I hope that now Udonis Haslem gets more minutes he's always been the heart of the Heat IMO and the enforcer where nobody will push the heat around without whiteside there. It's Heat tonight for sure but what number do you want to lay or do you want to lay -200

Both Whiteside and Valanciunas are out and that's more a disadvantage to Toronto then Miami so I can't understand the line move unless it's just take the Dog in this series. I'll go with Miami and see if I can find a 4 somewhere. One of the advantages of the Apps in town.
I hope that now Udonis Haslem gets more minutes he's always been the heart of the Heat IMO and the enforcer where nobody will push the heat around without whiteside there. It's Heat tonight for sure but what number do you want to lay or do you want to lay -200

I disagree. Sure, what you see but Whiteside changes everything defensively on the court. Without him they have the worst bigs in the league going out there.

Should see a good strong effort from Heat. But I think Jonas' departure may help Toronto's offense.

I disagree. Sure, what you see but Whiteside changes everything defensively on the court. Without him they have the worst bigs in the league going out there.

Should see a good strong effort from Heat. But I think Jonas' departure may help Toronto's offense.

We agree to disagree, Whiteside knee has been bothering him and it's effected his play and Val has been winning the battles now without Val in there it's the best small team in the east against what I feel are two regular season guards not the prime time players that most think they are it's advantage Miami. Haslem will play a big role in this game JMHO.

But I think Jonas' departure may help Toronto's offense. That I don't see at all.

All about replacement value. I laid off this game as the Heat were the perfect side/situation but you won't find a worst replacement value player than the Heat have with Whiteside out. The #s tonight support it. Jonas got replaced by Biyambo who has 13 boards, a couple blocks, and dozens of shots altered. The Heat have a cheesesteak and a couple of rebounds. Playing a rookie SF at C. Replacement value is huge.

Better to be lucky than good.

Those type of wins are run builders.

adding...

Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs (Game 5)

The play...

Spurs -6.5 (3 units)

Auto-play here.

:shake2:

Can't ignore the numbers for the Spurs in this spot across the board so forced to play it.

Have faith Pops will figure out something to counter the line-up Billy D threw out there in the 4th quarter of Game 4,

that basically won OKC the game.

Speaking of that line-up I didn't think Billy D had it in him at this level, maybe he just stumbled upon it by accident.

Either way it worked a treat. Again, trust Pops back home though.

Expecting a vintage game by Timmay after getting some slack, also Danny Crawford won't be reffing tonight which is a massive plus.

More random thoughts a bit later.

Sorry fellas, gave Pops too much credit. Old team, old coach.

No Boban and too much West.

Also apparent the league wants to inject KD and Russ into the next round if you go by the last 2 games officiating.

Not blaming the refs but they did leave a smell behind.

Run on hold til tomorrow.

adding...

Portland Trail Blazers at Golden State Warriors
(Game 5)

The play...

Warriors -12.5 (2 units)

Is a 3 unit play, made a typo. Too damn early in the morning.

Dubs 3-0 SU and ATS in closeout games at home in the Scurry-era, average MOV in those 3 games is 19 points.

Can't see Golden State pissing around in this game. Get it done and watch the Thunder and Spurs battle it out.

Back