NBA Playoffs INGAME...

I know Bron gets hated on but he finally went to hole like everytime late in game when they need....

wait for it...

wait for it..

THREE'S!!

#StatPadding

Golden State needed a player who could carry the offense...so go get the best scorer in the league...

Curry is great...but he cannot be 1-a all the time...simply doesn't work...

This year...in simplicity sakes...

GSW had the best player on the floor...makes a difference...like it did last year for Cle

Spoken like a dude that had Cavs ML and Cavs to win series...

Lol. Come on man. You really think I give a fuck about that? Dude choked a 3-1 lead then joined the team that beat him the next year and won a title. No one saw that coming? Fuck man I bet the Cavs ML cause last year I won a fucking stack betting it down 3-1 and was playing with house money.

If you read my text I said it makes LeBron's bitch ass move seem acceptable. Even though it wasn't. #readingcomprehension

Bron tried, kyrie tried, jr tried, tristan tried, and the league tried. Gsw just too bueno

No question. Funny thing was Klay came out gunning in 2h and I was like "oh yeah, they have him too."

Lol. Best team talent wise assemble ever for sure.

No question. Funny thing was Klay came out gunning in 2h and I was like "oh yeah, they have him too."

Lol. Best team talent wise assemble ever for sure.

Not so much...modern day yes...but not all time...

Helluva top 4 then a bunch of spare parts and leftovers...

Without a doubt.

Warriors were built via the draft and then a big signing...way too much hate...they did it the right way...

Yep. The rest of the league needs to draft better and they can do the same. Stop signing worthless guys for 60 million

Yep. The rest of the league needs to draft better and they can do the same. Stop signing worthless guys for 60 million

Exactly, that is why they had the room to add a star/superstar to the team.

LeBron got to build his own team, he might want to include some defense from himself and role players next time.

I don't fault the warriors. I just wish durant had remained in okc and mgmt had gotten rid of westbrook

Risk/reward...

KD was the best player in league a handful of years ago but the injuries were and frankly still are a concern...

I was a huge Durant/Westbrook/Harden squad fan. My favorite team out there when the Bulls were dealing with bitch ass Derrick Rose.

So I'm bitter Durant lost a 3-1 lead then left like a little pussy to the best team in the league. Fuck Durant.

How can you blame Durant? Playing with Westbrook must suck. His attitude. His hogging the ball. I bet his current players hate his ass, but will never say it. KD made the right move. He got a ship. And he led them too.

How can you blame Durant? Playing with Westbrook must suck. His attitude. His hogging the ball. I bet his current players hate his ass, but will never say it. KD made the right move. He got a ship. And he led them too.

I love Russ...

But as far as superstars go...meshing two...KD and Curry works better...and will only get better for a few years...

You see KD barking at Curry late for ball? And he should have. I can't see him doing that to Russ.

Back