NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Yup, 10.5 - 229.5 will be opener methinks.

5dimes right now...

Max Warriors at that number....

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Mon 6/12[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]709 Cleveland Cavaliers[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> +8 -110[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> +310 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> o230½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]9:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]710 Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> -8 -110 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> -370 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> u230½ -110[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I understand tonight is a close-out before tip etc...but to change 2.5 points between venues is absurd...

Playoffs the base is 8...and go to 6-10 usually...

Fact of the matter is the Cavs will have to repeat this shooting display in Oracle to even sniff a win in Game 5...

Kudos to anyone who made anything off this game live.

Craziest game I've seen in a Finals series...

Kudos to anyone who made anything off this game live.

Craziest game I've seen in a Finals series...

Juiced middle...will hit Live under...lost a couple bucks ML trading lol...what a rollercoaster....had much more invested on Dubs pricewise though

I didn't like what the refs did for some stuff but you can't say they helped the Cavs hit these threes. They've been lights out. Dubs need to shut that shit down next game.

I didn't like what the refs did for some stuff but you can't say they helped the Cavs hit these threes. They've been lights out. Dubs need to shut that shit down next game.

Refs aside, GS looked/was flat out there, esp. out of the gate when the game was won (49 pts in a 1Q? just forget it). Combining the 2 makes for a margin the Cavs are otherwise not capable of.

Refs allowed it to be a jersey-pulling bum-fight.

Physicality won on the night, finesse took a back seat.

Back