• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

NBA Playoffs INGAME...

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/K7XhSaavQDJM4" width="480" height="274.8" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/joe-johnson-doc-rivers-K7XhSaavQDJM4">via GIPHY</a></p>

2H line is Clippers -5.5

yes that's the same as the original game line BUT can't look at it that way since original game line was made with Gobert in

I think the thing gotta ask is what would the game line have been IF Gobert was out coming into the game? From there can kinna judge this 2nd half line

Weird game obv with no Rudy.

That 2nd quarter through me for a loop wrt Utah. I loved it as it isn't as boring and they were more efficient. I just wish I knew before lol.

And why does CP3 look so tentative to shoot or attack? He is getting plenty of assists but has screwed up several possessions by not taking a shot or decisive.

Yeah, without Gobert the pregame spread would be about 8.

Vegas letting us know what they think of the Clippers with this 2nd half line.

i'm guessing they probably weren't able to determine the severity or extent of it so just said "sprain". which imo isnt that good a sign

doc-rivers.gif

Critical stage of game, DeAndre gets a T.

God I hope Rudy is okay...time to blow these clippers up

Wow. I think the Clippers really really were expecting Utah to take a timeout. Especially as Johnson dribbled over to Snyder and the bench at first

Wow. I think the Clippers really really were expecting Utah to take a timeout. Especially as Johnson dribbled over to Snyder and the bench at first

See how much easier it is to get a GW shot when you don't let a defense set up.

Imma talking to you PACERS

Back