NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Everything seems this is going seven which is fine, curious on Kawhi's ankle, athletes usually heal fast til they get old...

13-0 run by the C's.

Wiz have them right where they want them.

Team leading after the 1st quarter is 1-3 SU in this series.

anyone watching this hockey game

BAR where you at

Popped back home quickly then back to work...

Been watching more hockey than hoops...once first qtr bet was in the books I took a number on rest of game for shits n giggles...

Popped back home quickly then back to work...

Been watching more hockey than hoops...once first qtr bet was in the books I took a number on rest of game for shits n giggles...

Good game thus far

do you still wanna be friends

I am a big believer in that two teams from one place likely won't both lose

Wiz or Caps come back

hopefully Wiz

Only early but man, Jimmy is losing more of my respect.

So lazy and careless.

Only dude out there hustling for Houston is Crapela.

(5) No Road team has scored in the 110-119 pts range for 17 games

This WCf road scoring drought streak has been hanging around for awhile. If the Spurs score the minimum needed for it to finally end, Rockets would need to score 60 pts to cover the 2h spread.

Yep, now I'm ready to concede. This one's over folks.

Time to watch that Spurs backcourt get completely abused by the Dubs.

Dubs 4-0 or 4-1...

Sports talk radio tonight and tomorrow are going to hammer Harden and the Rockets. You can't lose like this at home in an elimination game, with Kawhi not even playing.

Sports talk radio tonight and tomorrow are going to hammer Harden and the Rockets. You can't lose like this at home in an elimination game, with Kawhi not even playing.

As well they should. Harden is exactly who we thought he was. Him and MVP shouldn't ever be mentioned in the same breath. Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back