NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Playing in the shitty East, yeah he's having his way.

Raps entire offense is a screen at the 3-point line.

Kawhi having a better one if you go in-depth.
Calling the East shitty is being very nice

has it EVER been this bad in sport period?

i was listening to radio today, and I know it is beating a dead horse, but the road Jordan took 6 times just makes me laugh at this shit

Home faves this postseason are 25-2 SU (16-11 vs the pregame spread) when leading at the half.

#touchwood

SA has won every 4Q SU they've played in these playoffs. Somehow I think it's going to be a challenge for them to maintain that streak through their 10th game.

I don't know why Pops throws in the towel so early. Down 13 with almost the whole 4th quarter and he doesn't put the starters back in.

Last 3 times Klay has been held to single digits he's gone off for 30+ the next game.

Has happened 3 times in the past 2 seasons.

I hope the Caps come all the way back. We can at least make it a series against them. The Pens, not so much...

got the Pens to win the series but it doesn't matter to me....what does matter to me is the pussy predators getting some rest before the West finals....hate that f'kin' team and they have no business being there

Was deciding between 1Q and 1H and went with 1H, so of course 1H -4 is gonna be a sweater after being up 22 after the 1Q. Jizz been owning the Warriors in the 2Q all series

35-21 2nd quarter to the Jizz, somewhat surprised.

Jizz should be getting 35 points vs a top 5 defense in a single quarter.

Back