NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Regular Season Overall: 83-67-1 (+29.25)

The Bubble: 13-8-1 (+10.68)

Gonna be a weird postseason with almost zero homecourt advantage.

Obvious pick to win it all are the Flippers, who I want to win it - Rockets.

East should be repped by Boston or the Mucks, although I'm legitimately worried about the Mucks.

Leggo...

Last edited:
Regular Season Overall: 82-67-1 (+27.25)

The Bubble: 12-8 (+8.68)

Gonna be a weird postseason with almost zero homecourt advantage.

Obvious pick to win it all are the Flippers, who I want to win it - Rockets.

East should be repped by Boston or the Mucks, although I'm legitimately worried about the Mucks.

Leggo...
Don't forget about the baby dinosaurs... they haven't looked great the last couple, but they are pretty deep, well coached, and have a chip on their shoulder.
Great stuff as always Em.

Thanks bro.

Yeah, definite respect for the Raps but just think they're gonna lack the 'finisher' in playoff type games.

Pascal a season away from being that dude. Kyle doesn't have that gene although he's improved a lot. Freddy maybe ?

Thanks bro.

Yeah, definite respect for the Raps but just think they're gonna lack the 'finisher' in playoff type games.

Pascal a season away from being that dude. Kyle doesn't have that gene although he's improved a lot. Freddy maybe ?
That's probably the main question. FVF has flashes of brilliance. I think it will fall on Kyle to step up and not sure if I trust him.

FVF was the real finals MVP last year. I called him Freddy Max Deal around the AS break last year. Kid is cold blooded.

Square to start.

adding...

Nuggets -4.5 (2 units)

Jizz a terrible Game 1 dog especially in the 1st round. Have to fade 'em on principle.

Will get involved with a couple more games later.

:cheers3:

Square to start.

adding...

Nuggets -4.5 (2 units)

Jizz a terrible Game 1 dog especially in the 1st round. Have to fade 'em on principle.

Rootineeee!!!!!!

Square to start.

adding...

Nuggets -4.5 (2 units)

We lucked out with the ot! Nice way to start the playoffs!!

adding...

76ers +6.5 (2 units)

Spread a few points too high here. Have it lined at 3.5 even with the Simmons injury.

Hate betting the Sixers as dogs but has to be played on principle once again.

adding...

76ers +6.5 (2 units)

Spread a few points too high here. Have it lined at 3.5 even with the Simmons injury.

Hate betting the Sixers as dogs but has to be played on principle once again.

I knew this was coming

Sixers throwing the ball away and not feeding Embiid after his big 1st quarter is awesome.

Horford a solid -16 and sixers out of a time-out come up with an embiid 3 with 16 seconds on the clock. Lovely

Ben is obviously a huge loss but man the sixers have no guard play it’s embarrassing.

Against the grain. Flippers won last game by DD's as a 4.5 point road favorite without Bev and others.

I knew this was coming
but nevertheless everything went wrong
bc5ce3eb071f.gif

Hip to be square today. Picked the wrong time to quit the chalk.

Get backs tomorrow.

Outside of the bubble this would have been a great playoff spot for the Mucks, still should be given all other factors.

Teams in this spot average a winning margin of +21 points.

Again, has to be played on principle.

Rockets today? Tons of OKC love

Is there? I havnt really noticed it. I can’t play Harden in the playoffs, I thought I might actually like Houston but not without Westbrook cause I just don’t think harden a winning player. I gotta believe cp3 is stressing to his youngsters this game/games without Westbrook they gotta take advantage!! Of course like with most Houston games it pretty much comes down to 2 things, will flop boy get all the weak calls he depends on? And how well will Houston shoot 3s? If rockets get thru to lakers (which I think they probably will) I’ll def be tempted to play some nice + money mls but no interest counting on them here with not much incentive in line!

Is there? I havnt really noticed it. I can’t play Harden in the playoffs, I thought I might actually like Houston but not without Westbrook cause I just don’t think harden a winning player. I gotta believe cp3 is stressing to his youngsters this game/games without Westbrook they gotta take advantage!! Of course like with most Houston games it pretty much comes down to 2 things, will flop boy get all the weak calls he depends on? And how well will Houston shoot 3s? If rockets get thru to lakers (which I think they probably will) I’ll def be tempted to play some nice + money mls but no interest counting on them here with not much incentive in line!

I’m just not big on this OKC team - or of Billy D. I get the matchup issues but that was to be expected

I’m just not big on this OKC team - or of Billy D. I get the matchup issues but that was to be expected

Me neither. I just really hate harden! I’m not messing with it: the beauty of this is we have so many options across so many sports I don’t have to play every playoff game! Lol

Outside of the bubble this would have been a great playoff spot for the Mucks, still should be given all other factors.

Teams in this spot average a winning margin of +21 points.

Again, has to be played on principle.

Mucks the first team to lose in this spot in 14 seasons, will put it down to the bubble.

Weird outcomes for me so far in the 'new NBA playoffs'.

Feel I made the right plays but wrong results due to crazy in-game intangibles.

Guess we're gonna get that shit in a 'pandemic'. Will figure it out.

Play up in a bit.

Back