NBA Playoff Plays (First Round)...

Got the Cavs but really missed the boat on the Bulls.

It should not have been so cut and dry for Boston.

Small home dogs (+2 or less) off a 10+ home loss were on a pretty good run, 9-1 ATS last 10.

Who would of thought with a dude named Jimmy Butler on their roster that Rondo is their MVP.

Also 4 foot PG's should not be beating anyone in the playoffs.

How Hoiberg let this gnome drive through the paint basically uncontested multiple times on a game changing run is terrible.

Regardless of what happened personally to this dude,

You get Felicio or some other heavy cat to put the little guy on his ass and make sure he feels it.

IT was jawing at the entire Bulls team, Hoiberg officially sucks and Wade is done.

adding...

Milwaukee Bucks at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Raptors
-5.5 (2 units)

Found a 5.5 but no harm with a 6.

A hard bet to make given this team prides itself on shitty playoff basketball.

Raps in a bounce back ATS spot, will trust the 'numbers'.

Will be playing the late game in some form or another.

:popcorn:

Expecting the 'moment' to catch up with the Bucks, they're still 1 season away in my opinion.

The Game 4 loss after what they did in Game 3 will have it's effects on the psyche.

Probably dead wrong but that's how I read it.

Your prolly right, to be honest. We've seen this scenario a million times it seems. I gotta give it a few minutes of game action and see first though...

gl tonight...99% sure I'm joining you here. Just want to wait to see if any chance it drops to 5 (doubtful)

rare that we are on the same plays :shake2:

Thanks fellas.

Was gonna play the Dubs late but KD returning will keep me off.

It feels like a work-out game for KD, giving him a run given there would be no harm in going home for a Game 5 if it doesn't work out.

Unlikely they lose but stranger things have happened.

Relating to tonight's 'closeout' game for those interested.

Road faves are 13-9 SU (9-13 ATS) with the opportunity to sweep a series the past 7 seasons.

4-1 SU (2-3 ATS) past 5.

Warriors 1-1 SU and ATS in such spots.

But away faves of 6 or more in this spot are 6-1 ATS (7-0 SU) since the 2012 season.

adding...

Memphis Grizzlies at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Spurs -9.5 (2 units)

Again, found a 9.5 but no harm in a 10. Line could potentially drop though if patient.

Spurs return to where they left their defense because they definitely didn't take it to Memphis.

Another solid 'bounce back' spot so will trust the 'numbers' again.

:popcorn:

Yep, thanks Blu.

Spurs role-players should step-up as is always the case at home in the playoffs, OKC the rare exception this postseason.

Surprised but not shocked the spread has risen to 10.5, want this series over.

The 2 days between games should help realign that defense that didn't make the trip to Bluff City.

Home faves off back to back road fave losses in the playoffs are 6-1 ATS in Game 5.

Tim 'Timmay' Duncan's 41st birthday, dude spent the day at Spurs shoot-around. Surely they can't mess it up.

My lines for Wednesday...

Wizards -6.5 and Celtics -6

and Thursday...

Thunder (Pick 'em), Grizzlies +2.5 and Bucks -1

Leaned Rockets but the pressure is all on them tonight to close this series out.

Not sure I trust Jimmy Harden under pressure just yet, dude made just enough 'screw-ups' so far in this series for me to feel that way.

More concerned about the ATS than the straight-up result obviously.

In Round 1, teams up 3-1 and at home are 28-7 SU in Game 5.

Nice hit tonight. I could use a red hot emkee right about now. Heading to Vegas a week from tomorrow so gonna need some sweats out of you...

Thanks BAR.

Spurs should play smart and not piss around with this vet-laden Grizz team,

Close it out now because they're gonna need their legs for the Rockets series.

Road faves in Game 6 that won Game 5 by 10+ are 8-2 SU and ATS since the 2010 season winning by and average of 11.8 points.

5-0 SU and ATS the past 5 in this spot winning by an average of 16.6 points.

Basically is a 'ride or collide' play. Gotta trust the numbers and the better team.

Any thoughts on the Craptors/fucks game?

Tough game, youth of the Bucks has shown up and Casey has found something by inserting Powell into the starting-5.

Think Toronto gets it but no way can I play a team that is 0-3 SU under Casey when given the opportunity to close out a series on the road.

And those 3 losses have been by an average of 14.8 points.

If anything the slight 'value' is on Milwaukee now they are 'dogged'.

No thanks. Pass.

Rolling with the team that's given me the most pain this season.

The mormons and polygamists will be pumped.

Cue the Doc Rivers montage.

Never could understand those polygamists...I can't even take one woman's bullshit let alone a whole barn full of 'em.

Agree wholeheartedly on the play. Already have the jizz in the back end of a parlay so I just can't take this number when they just can never seem to beat a big spread. And this isn;t even that big. Still though. Gonna try and get a better number live or pass.

BOL emkee

Fitting loss. Gotta give a little back to keep the gambling gods happy.

Jizz ain't winning Game 7 in Hollywood. Good riddance.

I like the bet but there's just no way. I don't want to cheer for this team...I just want them gone. BOL with the +3.5 but I sincerely hope they lose SU

Think this comes down to 1 possession for all the candy.

Jazz can create matchup issues across the court, they just shot so damn poorly in Game 6 but found their stroke late.

Choke vs Choke here so grabbed the points.

Thanks Pip. Yep, curse busted for now.

Straight after Game 6 of this series I wouldn't have given the Jazz a chance in hell,

But after taking a better look it was an odd series with the road team dominating.

Safe to say the aura of Game 7 is a thing of the past in today's NBA. Any team can win on any given night, Game 7 or otherwise.

Glad Round 1 is done, 2nd Round looks pretty damn good.

Back