NBA ML Dogs 12.09

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
I guess I'll get out a few thoughts along these lines early.

Philly, they couldn't make this line high enough for me to try. Orlando should be favored by almost DD at home, and they should win by more than that. If the number's light enough, I might even lay chalk.

Houston at Washington...both teams have been playing well, and as we saw yet again yesterday, Houston plays well on the road. For 2-1 I might have to give this one a try.

Indiana at Cleveland...O'Neal still out. Is Hughes playing? Cleveland's in desperate need of a win. Just...no.

Dallas has had a day to seethe about losing to the Stones. Perhaps on a B2B and 3rd in 4, there will be some good value on the Nuggets. If it's a short ML, then I will likely play an over... Denver likely won't stop the Mavs, and if JR Smith keeps shooting like he is...sheesh...

Clippers at Memphis.........? They wouldn't be fool enough to make the Clips chalky, would they?

I'm at a loss for what they'll do with GSW.....at least they're home again...

thoughts?

updated record for both of you who care...

ML dogs: 32-48, 40%, +11.175 units
spreads: 30-22-3, 54.55%, +17.174 units

Memphis +102 (sold to pick...treating it as a ML dog play)

at pinny you can get +1.5 -108 right this very moment if it so inclines your fancy...

Maybe the fakers are better without kobe.. :drink: Well at least on a short term basis. Amazing how good of coach Phil Jackson is. Oh god now i sound like hustleman :hairout:

Good luck

abcs said:
Maybe the fakers are better without kobe.. :drink: Well at least on a short term basis. Amazing how good of coach Phil Jackson is. Oh god now i sound like hustleman :hairout:

Good luck

there are worse people to sound like...

and that lineup you mentioned yesterday might indeed make it to the finals with Phil Jackson and a tolerable bench...

gl to you too eames.

I had a nice big day yesterday, and I don't love the lins today, so these 2 will likely be it.

:shake:

hehehe...nice eames. I just can't let it pass. perhaps a 15-20% chance....but hey, I'll give it a try.

76ers +720

thanks. This would be a hysterical win if it came in....it would rank up there with last year's 950...hahah.

ML dog record: 32-43 +19.42 units
Spread record: 5-4 +0.74 units

Hey what's up redbearde? There's definitely value in that Sixers play, as I personally don't think any team is really 7 to 1 better than any other team. However I don't quite have the gonad to play it myself, but good luck man. That would be awesome if it hits.

Going light tonight, just one play for me:

Milwaukee +125

I'm surprised this game isn't more like a pk or even the Bucks minus 1 or 2. Milwaukee has been playing well on the road lately, they went 2-2 on their recent road trip only losing to Utah and Phoenix. Villaneuva was finally back last game but he only played 17 minutes, but he'll only get better each game and I think just having him there will help their scoring. Recent history in this series favors the Bucks as they've won their last three at MSG.

GL tonight everyone.

GL there bro. Let's both win some money tonight...

Clips haven't won on the road this year, and that line has been bet up all night and all day...might want to consider that one.

well, I sure as hell had a chance in that 7.2:1 game.......Can't expect to have a legitimate 40-50% shot to win often when you bet one of these. I'm actually fairly pleased with the result, though obviously I'd be much happier with a win.

Now. WTF is going on with Washington and Memphis?

WAKE UP ASSHOLES; YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN FUCKING COURTS.

bullets.......

angry.gif

Back