NBA ML dogs 1.6

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 51-89, 46.43%, -1.545 units
Spreads: 63-52-7, 51.64%, +30.764 units

I was very surprised by the Bucks and Grizz BOTH shitting the bed. Had my pussy not been so sore and I played the Bullets, too, I would have split...but I can't say I wouldn't make those bets again in the same situations. I guess that's what happens when you let the Celtics shoot 57.5% and 60% from 3pt land.

At least my sniffing of the Suns game was absolutely fucking perfect...and the ML dogs went well (I'll take 2-3) every day.

Question. How do the Bulls get spotted 18 points and manage to fucking lose?

As I mentioned yesterday, I am taking the Clippers today.

Clips -5 (+107) 2 units
Kings -9.5 (+108)2 units

I like killa's analysis of the trailblazers. Yes, they had been playing better. They'd been playing better against weakass opponents...the blazers is a BAD team. The bench, especially, is The Suck, and coach can't play Zach (the offense) all night long.

I sympathize with a ML play on the Nets, but I will have trouble going with it, myself. I do not see at all a slam-dunk, as it were, like the Knicks last night.

I think the Warriors line is about right. If they played some defense, then I might consider laying DD chalk, but I just don't know if they'll hold the sonics under 100.......or if they'll score their own 110. I would expect something like 107-95. That says good line to me...don't touch it redbearde.

Utah looks good to me, but it stinks of Redbearde Is Missing Something. Anyone see a Jazz bounceback here?

Indiana should win by 12 to 14. There's too much defense for pargo & co to look good for more than 5 minutes of this game. Not sure I have the cajones to lay so much on the road, though....

Detroit/Chicago. This should be fuckin interesting, dude. Not for betting...for seeing the stones play against Ben Wallace.

Keep your eyes open for Wade to come back. He was talking last night like he wanted to come back sometime during this road trip. Just keep your eyes open.

just an ugly card all around.

you'd like to believe utah would be able to bounce back against a Nuggets team (AI)... Houston has really been on fire and Denver definitely has not been. They lose to my scrub hornets just a few days ago, thats pretty bad

Pacers laying 8 on the road? So much but how can you not fade the hornets right now... there is always the 2H, just waiting for a Hornets collapse then seems like the surest bet to me.

I am a chalky square motherfucker today...

Jazz -4 (+106) 2 units
Cavs -7.5 (+112) 2 units
Pacers/Hornets Under 178 (-101) 2 units

As a Jazz fan I'd look for them to really dominate tonight. Not enough for me to bet on them as I'm not a huge fan of betting on the home team, but they've owned the Nuggets recently. I haven't read to see what the hell happened to them last night, but their inside precense has to be their key focus tonight. If they get the ball inside often then they'll be sucessful. They don't guard the three well so just cross your fingers the Nuggets don't get hot from the outside. GL tonight.

Houston jumped out on them and they couldn't get back into it.

McGrady was superhuman, which is always a possibility when he's healthy.

He looks EXTREMELY healthy right now. McGrady props should be on the radar who all those who play props. He looks ready to go on a tear.

Watching the clips and the cavs games.

The clippers are fucking up on a galactic level. Fortunately Brand hit a bucket at the buzzer....6pts down for the good guys.

Wow. Really thought this would be a relatively easy win for the Clips. Clearly, they did too and it's showing in their mindless play....

1-4 tonight.

an_brick.gif

Back