NBA Line Movement Plays

Going to try this with puck and just documenting it here.

93% on San Jose Sharks. Opened at -145 currently -125
85% on Edmonton, lined open at -125 and currently still -125

Nice. I was considering looking into NHL. Thanks for doing that.

Also the under is 10-1 over the last 24 hours of posted games. Insane.

Was right on Denver being a no play, the moment I saw the line moved a full point I knew it was a no play. Sucks though cause I cant really utilize this system because I bet on my local bookie and following line-movements would require me to carefully track the line until around a few hours before the games start and make a play.

Yeah, sounds like you are in a tough spot. Damn the Eagles. They are sh*tting the bed today. As a Cowboys fan I am enjoying this, but as a degenerate gambler I am hating it.

Yeah, sounds like you are in a tough spot. Damn the Eagles. They are sh*tting the bed today. As a Cowboys fan I am enjoying this, but as a degenerate gambler I am hating it.
As an eagle fan, I am sick deep inside but Rodgers is a beast I knew it was going to be hard to beat the packers but I didn't expect to be this ugly.

Eric I wish I saw this thread before I took Miami vs bucks tonight.

What do you think of the colts vs patriots tonight. Can some one explain to me why the colts are fav for this game, I thought patriots should be -5

It's not a sure thing. This system seems to float around 67%, so Miami could cover and my other two hit. Who knows. It seems to be pretty solid in under and NBA dog plays though.

Yeah and MIL +5 looks good, tough spot for MIA no DWade, Anyway anyone here know some guidelines on how to start setting up an online account for online betting? I might give it a try but I have never bet online before lol.

Eric. Do you have a daily record of the win/lose of this? I remember something similar to this a few years back, it was doing pretty good on wednesdays til the weekends. I'm not sure thou, so I want to compare the w/l daily.

JP, only tracking I do is in the OP. If you go back to the first post in this thread. I have a daily log of all plays, including if they were a win or loss.

KD, 5dimes. You have several options on submitting money. They require a deposit before playing. No credit lines. They take Visa card or money order. I have done both, pretty solid. I highly recommend 5 Dimes.

Bucks!! Damn, they're stomping the Heat. Hope the Thunder and Indy do the same. 5 units on Indy for me. Might as well go for broke.

Sorry Cash, just saw your post.

Only play that meets my system on the overs is the GS/LAL. It is now over 212. I will still play it though. 72% on the over

Yes sir. Under 211. In the first post of this thread I update with all plays every single day. Golden State/LAL under 211 are a play for me.

What are the odds! I win the GS under by half a point last night. Then win the +5 OKC spread with a missed FT by Harden who was like 6-6 FT before that appearnce to the line. Lmao. I am loving this. Going to get paid by both my books.

Damn, I could have been 3-0 ATS today. Had HOU@OKC as well but my bookie did not send Totals lol. And btw the system is just terrific, good job guys.

NHL RLM or no movement went 2-1 last night. Which is even more impressive considering it had a +105 and a +185

Back